The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time to nerf incap strike

BruhItsOver9000
BruhItsOver9000
✭✭✭✭✭
I've always loved playing the stealthy/ninja in games and when i first played eso, i chose the nightblade and i stuck with that choice till now.
This is how everyone dies by nightblades nowadays, fear + incap then Finish with surprise attack. The problem is not fear or surprise attack, it's incap.

It hits way to hard and it costs only 50 ultimate, let me say it again 50 ULTIMATE! Either increase the ult to 100 or reduce the damage by 4k.
Now watch the nightblades flock to defend their OP ult. These are the type of nightblades who switched to magicka when thieves guild dropped. They just follow the majority. :(
Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 30, 2016 9:45PM
WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every class has a skill that is abused my our less creative players.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest. I have more issues with Fear than Incap Strike. Fear is the only thing that actually lets them land it anyway as it's dodgeable. And it being the only CC to go through block is annoying.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a baiting post no?
    Especially with your last paragraph.
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main is stamina nightblade (I have 3 stamblades) and I agree something needs to be done about incap.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to be quicker then that

got-you-a-dollar-o.gif

:trollface:
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I prefer DBoS.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 31, 2016 1:17AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should of posted this in the alliance war section.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 31, 2016 5:51AM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It does half the total damage of Dawnbreaker of Smiting, it's dodge-able, and it only hits a single target. No, I think it's quite fine where it's at. The only aspect I find to be overkill about a Nightblade is the fact that catalyst gives you 20 Ultimate when you consume a potion. Considering that Death Stroke only costs 50 Ultimate, I find this to be a bit overkill. However if we're going to do any adjustments how about we change the Master Assassin passive so that it's viable outside of ganking?

I also hear a lot of people getting angry about the Nightblade's burst. Well yeah the Nightblade needs to have phenomenal burst. What else do they have? A defense passive? Nope. A passive that gives them major mending in order to increase their healing in order to make them more survivable? Nope. This class only has burst, and is inherently squishy. You get rid of their burst, and you'll destroy this class. Of course I'm sure that's the inspiration behind a lot of the bickering I read about the Nightblade. A lot of you will just never be satisfied until the day comes where you'll never be killed by a Nightblade again.

And finally, I would like to add that I have never gotten hit hard by Incap. The hardest actually was 10k, and that was from an Emperor! I've gotten hit by plenty of Overload light attacks that have dealt me 10, 11, 12k damage though. Incap isn't over-performing; you guys just need to be better geared.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • attackjet
    attackjet
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO. Its dodgeable.

Yeah it hits hard AF, especially after a surprise attack and ambush.

Have you ever been hit by a overload light attack? They hit for 10k at least, and are spammable.

Us night blades are squishy and must wait for the perfect time to use it or it just goes to waste.

Fear isn't broken, its every cc that is broken. Not being able to cc break is a game changer and it happens all the time. But fear takes magicka, and so does cloack, and using either of these 3 times usually drains all magicka. CCing for a nightblade isn't as easy as you think
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus it barely hits even if you fear someone before hand if their a stam build and have shuffle up 7/10 they dodge it even while feared.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does half the total damage of Dawnbreaker of Smiting, it's dodge-able, and it only hits a single target. No, I think it's quite fine where it's at. The only aspect I find to be overkill about a Nightblade is the fact that catalyst gives you 20 Ultimate when you consume a potion. Considering that Death Stroke only costs 50 Ultimate, I find this to be a bit overkill. However if we're going to do any adjustments how about we change the Master Assassin passive so that it's viable outside of ganking?

I also hear a lot of people getting angry about the Nightblade's burst. Well yeah the Nightblade needs to have phenomenal burst. What else do they have? A defense passive? Nope. A passive that gives them major mending in order to increase their healing in order to make them more survivable? Nope. This class only has burst, and is inherently squishy. You get rid of their burst, and you'll destroy this class. Of course I'm sure that's the inspiration behind a lot of the bickering I read about the Nightblade. A lot of you will just never be satisfied until the day comes where you'll never be killed by a Nightblade again.

And finally, I would like to add that I have never gotten hit hard by Incap. The hardest actually was 10k, and that was from an Emperor! I've gotten hit by plenty of Overload light attacks that have dealt me 10, 11, 12k damage though. Incap isn't over-performing; you guys just need to be better geared.

It only costs 50 ult though. Every ult is dodgeable except meteor, I've even dodged DBoS.
    Imo, increase the ult to 100 and instead of the stun, it should give minor brutality. Also no ones complaining about the
    nightblades burst.
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 30, 2016 10:47PM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another discussion where incap defenders will give stupid reasons why it isnt OP like comparing it to DBoS and none of them mention that this ulti have not only high dmg but too low cost , stun, major defile and increasing dmg by 20% for next few secoonds whcih makes this ulti easy kill button due to fact even if it'll not kill enemie he'll be unable to survive 20% more dmg burst after it with healing reduced by 30%. @Strider_Roshin nb dont have defense passives? Using skills from shadow gives major resists , having skills from siphoning increasing healing done, skills from shadow increasing max hp, skills from assasination increasing crit chance which also allows heals to crit more often.
    Edited by juhasman on July 30, 2016 10:43PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    However if we're going to do any adjustments how about we change the Master Assassin passive so that it's viable outside of ganking?

A defense passive? Nope.

Master Assassin works with Shadow Cloak. So it does already work outside of ganking. Nightblades defence ability is cloak, fear and most importantly Summon Image. You gain both Major Ward and Resolve for using any Shadow ability too. You also crit all your heals while cloaked which makes up for less healing percentages.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 31, 2016 1:20AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's time to nerf threads requesting nerfing.
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Plus it barely hits even if you fear someone before hand if their a stam build and have shuffle up 7/10 they dodge it even while feared.

But then you could just pop a potion and get it right back up.
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 30, 2016 10:53PM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if you increase it to 100 why would anyone run it over dawnbreaker?

Funny no one complained about soul harvest last patch.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Instead of the stun, it could give minor brutality for ten seconds.
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 30, 2016 11:01PM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that a bad morph effect that would be.

It's an ult, soul harvest gets 10 ult per kill.
    PS4 EU DC

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never would of thought the Ultimate from the ASSASSINATION skill line would be so good at killing off 1 target.

If anything, i think Fear needs to be easier to break. Fear enables Incap to be landed so easily.

Also, in before the bombardment of DBoS>Incap comments. You about to get roasted.

Its true Incap is over-performing. Incap specifically should of had its damage reduced by 25% when its damage type changed to disease... Zos didnt even account for the cp it could now scale with from Mighty. It should be hitting the same as soul harvest but its not. They reduced Death Strokes damage by 5% which only hurt Magicka Nightblades and left Incap 20% stronger then it was suppose to be.

Doesnt matter though, im still using DBoS. Thats where the money is.

Agreed, I've saved like 5 teammates with DBoS. The stun is amazing.

This is now a nerf Dbos thread. Please change title accordingly. Thanks
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But incap hits harder than soul harvest.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it doesn't they have the same tooltip...
    PS4 EU DC

• BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Incap hits harder then harvest because stam users can get more damage then a magicka user.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS please nerf nerf threads about nerfing incap strike
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »
    ZOS please nerf nerf threads about nerfing incap strike

You can't nerf this thread because i control ZOS. :p

(JOKING)
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will now spare everyone valuable posting time by narrating the next 6 pages in advance ...

No it doesn't
    Yes it does
    NA uh
    Uhhu
    No way
    Wayy
    That's not true
    Is too
    R not
    U mad bro ?
    Something about salt
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    I've always loved playing the stealthy/ninja in games and when i first played eso, i chose the nightblade and i stuck with that choice till now.
    This is how everyone dies by nightblades nowadays, fear + incap then Finish with surprise attack. The problem is not fear or surprise attack, it's incap.

It hits way to hard and it costs only 50 ultimate, let me say it again 50 ULTIMATE! Either increase th

It hits way to hard and it costs only 50 ultimate, let me say it again 50 ULTIMATE! Either increase the ult to 100 or reduce the damage by 4k.
    Now watch the nightblades flock to defend their OP ult. These are the type of nightblades who switched to magicka when thieves guild dropped. They just follow the majority. :(

Incap can be dodged also blocking helps. Btw not ever build is viable all ways. I can smash nightblades on my stam dk. Incap tickles with 40k hp n 22k res.

Idk what you play as or your build but i hope you make use of shield n heals. No reason to be rinsed that quick by a nightblade even if they use their ult
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Incap hits harder then harvest because stam users can get more damage then a magicka user.

Stam users have 12% wpn dmg, magicka users have 5.2k penetration.

If you build for dmg they hit the same.
    PS4 EU DC

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

But then you could just pop a potion and get it right back up.
    No you won't because a potion will only give you back 20 ultimate not the full 50. :smile: