The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips for first time build DW DK

G-sus_NL
G-sus_NL
✭✭
So after playing for about a year I want to create a more specialized build for my dragon knight imperial. However I have no idea where to start, and the guides on internet are too focused on end game / expensive to recreate for me.

My current stats, skills & equipment etc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D3CEVHIRRYKKp7W2NPiSRmMM-Z4HBmjj-ngxgWbUZFM/edit?usp=sharing

When playing PVP it feels as if my damage output is far too low for my level and I also don't feel like I can endure enough damage. Although I do like to have some tankiness, I prefer to trade that for more damage.

I currently have around 170k gold, and am willing to reset every stat & attribute.
I also have around 1100 rubedites saved for creating gear, so that should cover for weapons at cp160 and armor at cp150. I have around 50 grain solvents but not enough alloys, so I will probably stay at Epic for a while and save the tempering alloys for later.

Things I want to keep:

Dragon Knight - Imperial

Dual Wield
Bow
Heavy Armor

I am thinking about creating this for a start:

5x Hunding's Rage
4x Night Mother's Gaze
All heavy armor at 150
Weapons at 160
Every attribute in Stamina, or 24 Health and 40 Stam.

• Which gear should be Hundings and which NMG
  • What would be good traits to have on the armor and weapons?
  • How should the traits be divided between types?
  • Which skills should I learn
  • How about the attribute distribution?
  • Any weak points in this sets that should be covered by jewelry?

I know this is maybe a bit too vague to give advice, so if there is any information missing, please ask me. I appreciate all help, even if it is just a general tip.
Edited by G-sus_NL on July 30, 2016 11:07PM
PSN: G-sus - EU - Daggerfall Covenant - DW DK Imperial
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    1. Your stamina and weapon damage are both absurdly low.
    2. Food is a much better method of raising your maximum health.
    3. Your weapon critical and stamina regeneration are also quite... undesirable.
    4. Mighty is very good for stamina characters and is worth putting points into.
    5. It doesn't really matter which piece of gear is which set except on weapons(due to bar swap). They all provide the same bonus.
    6. Impenetrable is quite good for PVP.
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
  • G-sus_NL
    G-sus_NL
    ✭✭
    Acsvf wrote: »
    @Acsvf

1. Your stamina and weapon damage are both absurdly low.
    2. Food is a much better method of raising your maximum health.
    3. Your weapon critical and stamina regeneration are also quite... undesirable.
    4. Mighty is very good for stamina characters and is worth putting points into.
    5. It doesn't really matter which piece of gear is which set except on weapons(due to bar swap). They all provide the same bonus.
    6. Impenetrable is quite good for PVP.

1: Exactly how it feels when I am playing.
    3: I've created the hunding + night mother set, and reset the attributes to stamina. Will update the stats later today, but my damage output has gone up, although it also feels I can't take as much damage.
    6: I've went with a combination of divines and infused, since this seemed to be more focused on pve from what I've read since I am going to start with Gold pretty soon. I'm thinking of going 50/50 health enchantments and stamina enchantments, or should I look for others?

PSN: G-sus - EU - Daggerfall Covenant - DW DK Imperial
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PVE:
    1.Dont use heavy armor. Medium is better. All with divines.
    2.Mundus thief or shadow
    3.All points into stamina
    4.All glyphs into stamina.
    5.Food for max stamina and health.

For PVP:
    1.Heavy armor is cool. But all with impenetrable
    2.Dont use hunding rage and night mother in pvp. They are PVE sets(crit). I reccomand Black Rose.
    3.All points into stamina
    4.Food for max health and regen
    5.All glyphs into stamina
    6.Mundus serpent
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50