The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cannot hear chat in any channel (can hear myself in headset)

PlaceboSoul
PlaceboSoul
✭✭✭
I have the same exact hardware I have since eso released.
Everything is configured the same.
The headset and chat works fine in party chat and other games.
I have switched channel to channel.
I've relogged countless times.
I've started and ended party chats.
This issue is account wide on all my characters.

It is very hard to play an mmo without a way to communicate. ZOS could you please at least respond to this issue so we know you are aware of it? I know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I have eso+ and it's a bit unfair to be paying for an mmo that you cannot communicate in.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Still no response. Awesome.
    It certainly isn't post volume, this forum moves about once an hour, and that is only because of me. The forum is nearly dead, so what excuse is there for ZOS to not respond?
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Any other players have any idea of a possible fix? Neither Xbox or ZOS have a solution, so I'm stuck role playing deaf characters.
    If anyone has any idea how to fix voice chat audio please let me know.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have same problem when I join channel, but at some point chat just start working.
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, if you figure out what you do that fixes it let me know. Mine is off and stays off :(
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup it's a Real issue.