The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm So Lonley. Can Only Play in Scourge PS4 EU. Requesting AD or DC PvPers.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm so lonley. Which is true. The only campaign I can actually play on is Scourge PS4 EU. I also don't want to give up on Scourge PS4 EU.

I am requesting my fellow AD and or DC (Can do both) PvPers. Who are on Scourge PS4 EU. Please let's hang out some time. Whomever you may be. Please let me know ahead of time also. I be glad to join any of you. (If it Scourge) Other campaigns disagree with me. Also I will freeze. I hope it won't bother any of you. Let's take back Scourge also.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    Go to imperial city in scourge and beat on the EP pve'ers.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thornblade is the best on ps4 I think.

Im on AD too so if you're a werewolf, inbox me
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bdawwg wrote: »
    Go to imperial city in scourge and beat on the EP pve'ers.

:) But I don't do damage and don't survive. :neutral: Thank you though. I'll see if I can find a group.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Thornblade is the best on ps4 I think.

Im on AD too so if you're a werewolf, inbox me

I do have a werewolf. But sadly I can only play in Scourge at this time on PS4 EU. However of what I been reading about this new patch for pc about Cyrodiil fixes. It's getting my hopes up really high. Hopefully soon I can go into full campaigns when the new patch comes for Us console players. In 2 weeks :) I also love Scourge to. Even though it may be dead.