The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Best Monster Set for Magplar (PvP)?

Papa_Hunt
Papa_Hunt
✭✭✭
Looking for your opinion on best monster set for a heavy wearing magicka templar, EXCLUDING Malubeth. I know Skoria is decent but I'm looking for something that helps with survivability in PvP.
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn!
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn goes with templars in your face/hold your ground style. Its amazing, also if your using sweeps as main DPS simply slotting molag kena is a good way to make sweeps hit harder, may have to use drinks with your build to do that though
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malubeth will still be a solid set once its fixed (hopefully Zos does not destroy the set completely). The increased healing is always going to be good for a class with strong self heals.

Depending on what "slight decrease in power" equates to, Blood Spawn may be better. I also think Enginee Guardian is a decent set for Magplars.

Zos quote about Malubeth below.
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be fixing some outstanding bugs with this set and also slightly decreasing its overall power in Monday's update.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 30, 2016 9:04AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Engine guardian is decent if you want survivability and sustain. Can also repenting it which is handy.

Lord warden is decent for a group healer too.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nooooo! They are fixing malu! Guess its back to bloodspawn meta for template XD
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn is a solid choise. Engine guidarin is too random in pvp and a big trolling set for me (magicka ray popping and you are out of stamina...or vice-versa).
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD