The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dragon Fire Scale Bugged?

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been noticing lots of times that when activating the DK ability "Dragon Fire Scale", projectiles are not being reflected back onto whatever/whomever is attacking me with their ranged attacks. These are ranging from: Dwarven arrows, crystal fragments, light attacks from bows, poison injection, etc.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The skill only lasts 4 seconds after use so if it takes longer than 4 seconds for you to get shot then that's what the problem is.

If your Dragon Fire Scale is Rank III though that could also explain things lol (Rank 3 morphs tend to be buggy)
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 29, 2016 6:41PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill only lasts 4 seconds after use so if it takes longer than 4 seconds for you to get shot then that's what the problem is.

If your Dragon Fire Scale is Rank III though that could also explain things lol (Rank 3 morphs tend to be buggy)

N'ah, it's Rank IV. And I have a bad habit of spamming scales, so I know it's not the timer running out.