The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Golden vendor today

xX_NachtJager_xx
xX_NachtJager_xx
✭✭✭
Does anybody know what pieces the golden vendor is selling today?
CP460 Magsorc, Stamblade, Templar Healer, DK Tank. AKA the drunken nord
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 Ta’s says maw the infernal
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today we get a special 2-pack, both helmet and shoulders of Maw of the Infernal on sale for 399k AP.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag kena shoulders.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, not yet. It doesn't show until 7 pm CST.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malubeth shoulders with a side of Irony .
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, I know!!! It will be a few overpriced and useless PVP items that can be found in you local trader for less than 5K and some infused monster pieces for a crap ton of gold that nobody will buy. :smiley:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, I know!!! It will be a few overpriced and useless PVP items that can be found in you local trader for less than 5K and some infused monster pieces for a crap ton of gold that nobody will buy. :smiley:

Can't find impen in the guild traders ... but otherwise agree.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping for BS helm.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully molag kena helm so I can finally replace my infused one.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be Nightflame shoulders
    Edited by Robbmrp on July 29, 2016 4:51PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bogdan is the only head piece that has not been in the shop yet, so I'll bet on that one :)
    GDBY
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maw of the Infernal helmet please.
    Edited by Personofsecrets on July 29, 2016 4:58PM
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kena|aneK.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ntheogenic wrote: »
    Bogdan is the only head piece that has not been in the shop yet, so I'll bet on that one :)

Hopefully not.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valkyn Skoria helm? :smiley: Anyone? :smiley:
    :sweat_smile:
    Aight I'm quiet now ... :sweat_smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Missed it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Missed it.
    No I didn't miss it that's how I got a infused version lol.I just want them to sell it again so I can have a impen helm because right now am only running 7 instead of 8.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what she does with all those AP? She wants to outfit an Akaviri style army?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Missed it.
    No I didn't miss it that's how I got a infused version lol.I just want them to sell it again so I can have a impen helm because right now am only running 7 instead of 8.

The impen was for sale a while back wasn't it. End of May impen was for sale?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Missed it.

I think they mean they could only afford infused. Impen is sold with AP so they probably couldn't afford it.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Missed it.

No that was only on PC I play Xbox like you so it was only infused then. So I wasn't able to get it.Also I have enough AP to buy 10 and still have enough left over.
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was in stock 8 weeks ago.
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Missed it.

No that was only on PC I play Xbox like you so it was only infused then. So I wasn't able to get it.Also I have enough AP to buy 10 and still have enough left over.

I could swear it was on that weekend. I saw it at about 3am before I flew away (actual Aircraft to Americaland) to get married (had to check the vendor before I left)

They should just release them all at once for impen...it's stupidly unfair making them complete pot luck at turning up. As a 99% PVEr I am perfectly happy for that to happen.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously it's going to be Velidreth.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Missed it.

I could swear it was on that weekend. I saw it at about 3am before I flew away (actual Aircraft to Americaland) to get married (had to check the vendor before I left)

They should just release them all at once for impen...it's stupidly unfair making them complete pot luck at turning up. As a 99% PVEr I am perfectly happy for that to happen.

Hate to say it but @Jaronking is right. They hadn't changed the vendor traits on console yet. It would have been 200k AP for an infused helm if I didn't already have a few with better traits :)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DRXHarbinger it was before dark brotherhood was release on consoles so PC got impen we got Infused.I hope they do that as well or add impen next patch instead of update 11.I don't care about farming a dungeons until I get the helm I just want a chance at getting the piece of gear I need in a good trait.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerienth helmet! Last one I need - gonna buy 3 :blush:
    Edited by lardvader on July 29, 2016 7:02PM
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ron_Burgundy_79 GO back to work lol.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alex_Lex wrote: »

It was in stock 8 weeks ago.

And 7 weeks ago, and 6 weeks ago if I recall correctly. I suspect a case of them "fell off a truck" ...and Adhazabi Aba-daro happened to be nearby.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 29, 2016 7:17PM
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    will golden ever sell Valkyn Skoria Shoulders?