The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VMA Bugs

Hutch679
Hutch679
✭✭✭✭✭
In the last week I have begun clearing veteran maelstrom arena. I've managed to get a resto staff, mace, and Dagger (Dagger was nirnhoned I know I know crazy?!). So far I've cleared it 8 times on my stamina Dk. After 8 clears I've noticed some pretty ridiculous bugs.

1. TROLL TROLLING. In stage 5, the ice platforms no longer disappear when the final boss breaks them. When the boss is at 5% it still looks like they are all available for me to stand on.

2. 16 LEGS. In stage six I had two Web spinners come up at the same time on the same obelisk. Given they aren't difficult to deal with, but still 2? Why ZOS... Just why...

3. PICK YOUR POISON. The final boss of round 7 has a few unfortunate flaws that may not necessarily be bugs. For one, if a venomcaller spawns as the boss starts to scream, and the shield that his minion casts to keep you safe during the scream is near a psychedelic mushroom, no matter what even if the scream kills the venomcaller, the mushroom explodes and you either die from volatile poison or you die if you run out of the shield.

4. SLAY THE DRAGON. Or rather can't slay the dragon. On round 9 the Ash Titan went to zero health. Zero Percent. Nothing left. Yet there I was stabbing him with my steely knives but I just couldn't kill the beast. Tried to run for the door, but sadly realized he just would not die. Inevitable wipe. And I was sad. And so were The Eagles...

Add some more bugs if you have found some!
Edited by Hutch679 on July 29, 2016 1:17PM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Yet there I was stabbing him with my steely knives but I just couldn't kill the beast!

That was great. It gave me a good laugh.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a bug sometimes on stage 9 after the first stage of the boss right when the clanfar spawn.All of the portal show up and so you don't know which one to kill the clannfear on.To go to the crystal phase.
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the last week I have begun clearing veteran maelstrom arena. I've managed to get a resto staff, mace, and Dagger (Dagger was nirnhoned I know I know crazy?!). So far I've cleared it 8 times on my stamina Dk. After 8 clears I've noticed some pretty ridiculous bugs.

1. TROLL TROLLING. In stage 5, the ice platforms no longer disappear when the final boss breaks them. When the boss is at 5% it still looks like they are all available for me to stand on.

2. 16 LEGS. In stage six I had two Web spinners come up at the same time on the same obelisk. Given they aren't difficult to deal with, but still 2? Why ZOS... Just why...

3. PICK YOUR POISON. The final boss of round 7 has a few unfortunate flaws that may not necessarily be bugs. For one, if a venomcaller spawns as the boss starts to scream, and the shield that his minion casts to keep you safe during the scream is near a psychedelic mushroom, no matter what even if the scream kills the venomcaller, the mushroom explodes and you either die from volatile poison or you die if you run out of the shield.

4. SLAY THE DRAGON. Or rather can't slay the dragon. On round 9 the Ash Titan went to zero health. Zero Percent. Nothing left. Yet there I was stabbing him with my steely knives but I just couldn't kill the beast. Tried to run for the door, but sadly realized he just would not die. Inevitable wipe. And I was sad. And so were The Eagles...

Hey Hutch.. thanks again for letting see your built.. awesome, very good reference. For this post/thread.. big "yay!" for #1, if you're still able to stand on it and not fall into the frozen water. Let's not change that.. and oh crap for the rest, particularly #3 and 4.
    Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »

Hey Hutch.. thanks again for letting see your built.. awesome, very good reference. For this post/thread.. big "yay!" for #1, if you're still able to stand on it and not fall into the frozen water. Let's not change that.. and oh crap for the rest, particularly #3 and 4.

Oh no.. It's looks like the platforms are there but I assure they aren't lol. The water is realllll chilly. Lol
    Options
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet there I was stabbing him with my steely knives but I just couldn't kill the beast!

That was great. It gave me a good laugh.

I'm glad others get it too :)
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until you have a no death run going through stage 9 and a healer disappears on you. All I could see was the glow of his staff, but he couldnt be touched. Had to suicide in the lava.

Also, I have never cleared the arena without my staff bugging out at least once to the point were I couldnt weave anymore. Death is the only fix I have found.

More than once I have killed the stage 5 boss to have trolls just keep spawning over and over. Again, only solution is a suicide.
    Options
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

my favourite bug is dying from full health, then when you look at the death recap and you start reading what killed you one by one the attacks that killed you hit your dead body on the floor

lag? desync? comedy!
    Options
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

you can stand on the edge of the shield, sometimes even outside of it (depending on lag) and get further away from the mushroom. i have even detonated the mushroom while in the shield, eaten the AOE and lived before.

Crazy bad
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clarkieson wrote: »

my favourite bug is dying from full health, then when you look at the death recap and you start reading what killed you one by one the attacks that killed you hit your dead body on the floor

lag? desync? comedy!
    It seems like some of the attacks actually hit you before the animation is even finished. I've noticed that before when I die at full health. I'll have 3 or 4 attacks listed but it didn't show anything hit me at all.
    Options
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    at the final boss

i have been in between the boss and the gold ghost and the gold ghost will move through my body and get to the boss

gold ghosts that hide inside white ghosts like they are on the same movement path

had the boss on NEGATIVE health (-0.5%) and he starts his channel skull spam thing

crem gaurds that aim forward with headbut thing and kill you when you are behind it

summoners that teleport to the middle while in a rearming trap and insta spawn bone colossus (thats a fun glitch!)

gotta love a blue screen!

Options
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Clarkieson wrote: »

lag? desync? comedy!
    It seems like some of the attacks actually hit you before the animation is even finished. I've noticed that before when I die at full health. I'll have 3 or 4 attacks listed but it didn't show anything hit me at all.

if you wait a few moments they will appear as animations while you are dead on the floor. the monsters will have despawned but any projectiles or sounds associated with the attacks will play out in your death screen
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I died immediately after killing the boss on stage 3 last night. I got a chuckle outta that.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is epic. More bugs please let's see em.
    Options