The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spell Breaker - Looking for AD Guild(PC-EU)

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Is there an active AD Guild at campaign Spell Breaker?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Jerro
    Jerro
    ✭✭✭
    they have all leave the campaign :'(

we hope it Comes more, its boring to hold the campaign ^^
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    We simply don't have enough PVP players to be in SB
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Methariorn wrote: »

Yeah, so I've noticed... I left my Home Campaign Trueflame, as I wanted to get rid of the lag and hoped it would be better on another campaign. That was the main purpose :smiley:
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jimboo84 wrote: »

Yeah, so I've noticed... I left my Home Campaign Trueflame, as I wanted to get rid of the lag and hoped it would be better on another campaign. That was the main purpose :smiley:

Ebony if you don't mind huge dc zergs
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Jimboo84 wrote: »

Ebony if you don't mind huge dc zergs

I've changed to Ebony with my Home Campaign. Last night it was much better then in Spell Breaker. Now looking for more people or a guild there :smile: