The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hard to find quest

Thessalia
Thessalia
✭✭
I can barely find quest and I'm only in lvl 16 and I think i did most of the quest in Auridon because I can't find quest anymore. Is there a way to find more quest because I'm just traveling around Auridon and doing nothing.
jm6n9ktgbvbi.jpeg
Edited by Thessalia on July 29, 2016 10:22AM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your map tells me that you have quests to do related to that town SE of you, since it's symbol is still black.. The town in the NW too

The easiest way to check for quests is by travelling around the poi's (Points of Interest) on the map, since quest givers will most likely stay near a such.. When a symbol turnes white on the map, you have either discovered, cleared, or done the quests related to it
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on July 29, 2016 10:24AM
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to be sure that you have not missed or overlooked something, I can recommend an addon called "Undiscovered" :)
    Options
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    Your map tells me that you have quests to do related to that town SE of you, since it's symbol is still black.. The town in the NW too

The easiest way to check for quests is by travelling around the poi's (Points of Interest) on the map, since quest givers will most likely stay near a such.. When a symbol turnes white on the map, you have either discovered, cleared, or done the quests related to it

I been there multiple times but I rarely see any quest....but I could try again and see if there are and thank you
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as the their symbol is black, there is something yet to do :smile:
    Options
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thessalia wrote: »

I been there multiple times but I rarely see any quest....but I could try again and see if there are and thank you

You should also take a look at your nameplate settings. Far to the bottom there is an option to display quest giver indicators - the arrow above the NPC heads. It happend to me and at least one other person that this option got turned off by an addon (a screenshot helper do disable UI stuff completely), without me realising it was there in the first place. Maybe this happened to you as well. It's quite hard to find any quest with this option off, if you don't happen to just talk to every NPC you meet.
    Edited by feyii on July 29, 2016 11:03AM
    Options
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the town is skywatch
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the town is skywatch

Ok?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you would like a full Auridon quest list, go here:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Auridon#Quests

Once you have finished the storyline in Skywatch and Firsthold (the two black icon cities you have left), you will be directed to Grahtwood for the next set, and you must complete Skywatch before you can start Firsthold.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At level 16, you should have completed most of Auridon. Your map shows you haven't finished the quests in Skywatch and Firsthold, but that should be it. After you've completed that, it's time to move to Grathwood.

Do you have no outstanding Auridon quests in your quest log? Raz should have sent you to Skywatch, and from there he'll send you to Firsthold.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use this mod http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1022-QuestMap.html

Really helps me finding quests that Ive missed
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
    Options