Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dear ZOS, thank you for this game.

parisek
parisek
I just wanted to add something positive to these forums. I feel there are players on this game like myself that owe it to ZOS to give them a well deserved compliment.

I started playing this game about 18 months ago after being turned onto it by a friend. I'm an old time WoW player and thought that my interest in MMO's had long past. Sure enough I found myself playing this game regularly and enticing other people to join us. Fast forward 6 months we for a guild Knights of the RUM Table. 10 of us from our work just having fun in an MMO that never once asked anyone to play a certain way. This game has shown flexibility in builds and playstyles that I feel the player base has truly lost perspective of.

Now every Friday since the forming of Knights of the RUM Table we all get together at someone's house. Get the RUM ready. And just play. It doesn't matter what level you are, what build you like to play. You rally. You conquer. You laugh. You have fun. And that is why I continue to play this game.

Thank you ZOS,
Knights of the RUM Table
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You actually have 10 people from your workplace that get together and play once in awhile? Very nice. I was the only one at work that played ESO as far as I know. Anyway, good of you to post something positive. There are some great things about this game that keeps me coming back, but there are also plenty of frustrations that make me want to throw my keyboard out the window :)
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The yaysay cult approves this thread :) Good to hear you're having fun OP and may it continue for a good long while to come!
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 29, 2016 1:32AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoW has a lot more content than ESO, however it lacks the modern graphics and models. That does come at an expense though. Plus WoW is more competitively targeted, while ESO is much more fundamental with it's lack of variety in building. Argue it's a relatively new game all you want, the world space feels much more confined than WoW specifically. I'm sure there are other large MMOs the same way.

It's an average game all things considered. If it was more refined in nearly every aspect then it would stand out much more than it already has.
    Master Debater
    Options
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only AAA mmo!
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only AAA mmo!
    AAA lag AAA bugs AAA lack of bug and lag fixes !! yep AAA all the way!!!
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    WoW has a lot more content than ESO, however it lacks the modern graphics and models. That does come at an expense though. Plus WoW is more competitively targeted, while ESO is much more fundamental with it's lack of variety in building. Argue it's a relatively new game all you want, the world space feels much more confined than WoW specifically. I'm sure there are other large MMOs the same way.

It's an average game all things considered. If it was more refined in nearly every aspect then it would stand out much more than it already has.

if BLIZZARD had pulled there finger out and got with modern mmo graphics 2-4 years ago and scraped the crappy cartoon junk of WOW( look it was great for its time ) but now BAH.. they would have had a real winner beating out FFXIV ARR , ESO and many more cannot disagree where they excel is in therebug fixes patches maintance customer service and in general WOW is a great game just the graphics ARE sooo dated now!!!
    Edited by snakester320 on July 29, 2016 6:18AM
    Options
  • eldermpsmithrwb17_ESO
    Yeah it has its problems and things I would like to improve, but I keep playing, love the art style and only mature MMO out there IMO, hate the Korean and cartoony art style
    Selcouth Nexus V16 Templar Magika Healer/Dps
    Mrs Schadenfreude V16 Magika Sorc Dps/off heals
    Malevolent Lust v16 DK Stam Dps/tank
    Mephala's Rage v16 NB Magika Dps
    Lara Nipplestorm v16 DK Magika DPS
    Options
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    best mmo imo, only mmo i keep playing.
    now release fallout online and my online gaming experience is complete.

a imeprial nightblade can dream, right.
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it has its problems and things I would like to improve, but I keep playing, love the art style and only mature MMO out there IMO, hate the Korean and cartoony art style

I like ffxiv not that cartoon ish but ya japanese and asian mmos rpgs are mainly like that.. not sure where ZOS comes from but based of skyrim etc characters was always a big win for them..i just wish that they would fix the problems first across all platforms before even thinking about new dlc to swindle more money off players!! logically would it not be smarter to give players a solid bug free playable game ( that doesnt leave players wondering should i resub or shouldnt i or are they going to fix the countless issues or not ) making it more popular better word of mouth that the game is doing good and bringing more and more ppl back to there game and MAKING MORE MONEY!! If theres a motto/ advice that should be listen to and learned by ZOS ... ppl will throw money at you left right and center and continue to do so if you offer quality !!
    Edited by snakester320 on July 29, 2016 6:32AM
    Options
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wholeheartedly apply with the OP of this thread.
    Thank you for ESO.
    Options
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are problems...
    A lot of them.
    Lags, bugs, no balance...
    But...
    Problems are everywhere.
    And always.
    I just focus on this what is great in this game.

So...
    Thank you ZOS for great things in your game.
    Edited by jeedrzej on July 29, 2016 9:09AM
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
    Options
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every game has its problems, and yes, it's annoying. But ESO is a really good game as a mmo. No glittering armor, wings, a lot of interesting quest and awesome content, dlc are released often... And abonament isn't so high, and if you subscribe you have everything in this game. And people aren't so bad. They curse you only on dungeons if you aren't good and on zone what isn't really bothering.
    But I love that lore of ES is so wide and complicated, so many cool places, even without any quest or something which aren't empty, but looks like this on example:
    oihrax.jpg
    I mean they really care about details and I'm glad they do :)
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    parisek wrote: »
    I just wanted to add something positive to these forums. I feel there are players on this game like myself that owe it to ZOS to give them a well deserved compliment.

I started playing this game about 18 months ago after being turned onto it by a friend. I'm an old time WoW player and thought that my interest in MMO's had long past. Sure enough I found myself playing this game regularly and enticing other people to join us. Fast forward 6 months we for a guild Knights of the RUM Table. 10 of us from our work just having fun in an MMO that never once asked anyone to play a certain way. This game has shown flexibility in builds and playstyles that I feel the player base has truly lost perspective of.

Now every Friday since the forming of Knights of the RUM Table we all get together at someone's house. Get the RUM ready. And just play. It doesn't matter what level you are, what build you like to play. You rally. You conquer. You laugh. You have fun. And that is why I continue to play this game.

Thank you ZOS,
    Knights of the RUM Table

I have to agree with you, I play ESO more than a year now and I still love it, screw the bugs and lags, it is my favourite game !!!
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been with you since you launched, seeing the little bumps on the road as you're growing up :) loving this game, will stay here for the days to come
    Options