The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hero Costumes

Llilium
Llilium
✭✭✭
you guys think they will release all three costumes again after this last run is done, even for a short period of time? I missed out on the nord costume, and especially with the costume dying thing, i'm really upset and kick myself in the ass over and over again since it ended.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might release a bundle. Though, honestly, the Nord costume takes dyes the worst of the three, so if that's all you're interested in, you're not missing much.
  • Llilium
    Llilium
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not, i like the silver of the nordliness. but i guess i'll spend the cash for the three if i HAVE to. i don't have to like spending the money on the extra costumes i prolly wont use but i really want that nord one
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the Breton costume. But I would like to see the shaman costume from pts, as well as the cyrod white greek looking dress that was on pts darkbrotherhood. I think that one will be released next month. I know I seen a lot of folks wearing the white dress it was really well done. I am looking foward to the next update :)
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.