Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with improving build that i am using.

XDragonoid
XDragonoid
Soul Shriven
Hi!
I am using one build, and wondering if i can improve it with your help :smile:
Please, tell me how can i improve it and what can i change.

Curret CP: 324

Mundus: Warrior

EQ:
5 Morihaus (3 Jew 2x Stam Regen and 1x Weap Dmg Enchant, 2 Heavy Armor)
5 Eternal Hunt (Medium)
Traits: 4 Well fitted, 3 Impenetrable
Weapons: Random 2h and bow, wanna farm vMA weapons.

Stats on food:
d35b9a2d372c47baafb3dd0e3808d1d4.png?download=1&name=8d50Kk

• Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a great deal of experience with roll dodge builds personally, but I'd wager that you want higher stamina recovery and higher crit resistance. The crit resistance can be done just with traits on your existing gear of course. The recovery might be a bit more difficult, since you already have a fair bit invested into recovery via glyphs. One option may be to use Orzorga's max health + stamina recovery food, though I would normally suggest having about 25k+ max stamina too. This is unbuffed, correct? Your weapon damage and recovery might be okay once you factor in Brutality and Endurance from potions. Perhaps going 7/7 medium will help. You don't really need the crit, but it will add to your recovery and reduce your roll dodge costs.

Sorry if this wasn't as helpful as you'd hoped. Nobody has posted on this yet and I wanted to at least try to help. I've done a lot of things in this game, but a roll-dodge build is just not one I've had the pleasure of delving into yet.
    Edited by Autolycus on July 28, 2016 9:39PM
  • XDragonoid
    XDragonoid
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for help :)
    I will use your advices for sure.