The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Good Job DC. Scourge PS4 EU. Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Were to start? I do not know. But understand stand this. I am very happy. So very happy. I do not know what to say. Why is that? Is it because I can't make up my mind? Or is it because I'm very sleepy currently? Maybe both?

Let's try this. I was a DC once. Way long ago. Her name was Princess Justine. (My DC toon) An Imperial Templar. Later turned Vampire. She was the only highest toon I had Vet 16 before the changes.

I had many interesting stories to tell. About Princess Justine. So many fond moments in Scourge PS4 EU. I wish everything never changed. I wish everything stayed the same. I was very respected. By also a lot of EP also. During the time of Princess Justine. It was all EP all the time. Pretty much how it is now in Scourge PS4 EU currently.

However it all changed when DC left. It all changed when I am stuck in Scourge since it only playable campaign. It all changed when I became AD. Which I was quite happy to do. I love AD also. Now enough about me. For those who are curious on my decisions can look in forums.

For Tis DC tale after all. Was it because all my posts. Every single one. Begging for you DC to comeback to Scourge PS4 EU. (Imperial City does not count as part of Campaign to me. To me it just a whole new world. Ripe for the picking.... Never mind. Carry on.) For those who DC who are on Scourge PS4 EU did see my posts. I thank you. Very much so.

Many EP has pushed us DC. Be I mean us. I mean I returned to DC to lend aid. But very few of us DC pushed back. We finally fot the Emperorship yesterday. I am very proud for DC. However. I also want make special thanks for those certain EP who have rerolled as DC. I won't mentioned names. But was surprised and grateful. To see them helping DC. Keep doing good job DC. Our time has not ended.

Before I close. Princess Justine is coming back! Thank you all. Have a great day.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.