The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sword/greatsword or mace/maul

BruhItsOver9000
BruhItsOver9000
✭✭✭✭✭
Which would be better for pvp.
WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BruhItsOver9000 I would say Mace/Maul for pvp I got wrecked by a Nightblade duelwielding maces I was so salty that day. I should add depends on your build like for some reason duelwielding swords raises spell power.
    Edited by Whatzituyah on July 28, 2016 6:51AM
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BruhItsOver9000 I would say Mace/Maul for pvp I got wrecked by a Nightblade duelwielding maces I was so salty that day.

What server? I use to dual wield maces on PS4 NA wearing all back clothing.
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on July 28, 2016 6:53AM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BruhItsOver9000 I would say Mace/Maul for pvp I got wrecked by a Nightblade duelwielding maces I was so salty that day.

What server? I use to dual wield maces on PS4 NA wearing all back clothing.

@BruhItsOver9000 North America but he also had enchants for unresistable maybe? I died too fast to even see :'(
    Edited by Whatzituyah on July 28, 2016 5:46PM
  • Fignutz821
    Fignutz821
    ✭✭✭
    @BruhItsOver9000 I would say Mace/Maul for pvp I got wrecked by a Nightblade duelwielding maces I was so salty that day. I should add depends on your build like for some reason duelwielding swords raises spell power.
    read the twin blade and blunt passive and all you problems will be solved
    CR 561+
    LV 50 Nord Dk tank/stam DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 High Elf Sorc DPS (flawless)
    LV 50 Argonian Templar Helaer (yes its a lizard, SMH)
    LV 50 Breton NB magicka DPS (stormproof)
    LV 50 Imperial Stamplar (Jabicus)
    LV 50 khajit Stamblade (Panthrro from the thunder cats)
    LV 50 Redguard stamsorc (stormproof/AD spy)
    LV 50 Dark Elf Magic DK (stormproof/ DC spy)

All characters are NA EP xbox1 (I bleed red)
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fignutz821 wrote: »
    read the twin blade and blunt passive and all you problems will be solved

@Fignutz821 I know that but its just there to have some spellsword build but you don't actually use the swords they only raise your spell power. I will stick with staffs for sustain.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly mace/maul because of they passively get 20% physical penetration and well the DPS burst meta is to stack penetration instead of damage.