The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Hybridz new guild!!!

REYES_312
REYES_312
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!!! We started this small guild to, in other words, compete with the more Larger and established guild out there at the moment... We are on PlayStation 4 and NA server... We are a diverse guild, meaning all players of ALL factions are welcome... We have characters in each faction as well and just look to recruit some active players who are respectful and are looking for an in game family... Most of us were lone wolves most of the game but without guild members we won't be able to continue to run trials and other great content that a majority of the players will unfortunately never be able to run due to no matchmaking for Trials, PvP groups, ect. We help out our members and ask for nothing more then just their commitment to the game... Feel free to message REYES_312 for an Invite to the guild, and hopefully I'll be able to see our small underdog guild grow into a huge family!!
  • REYES_312
    REYES_312
    Soul Shriven
    Off to a slow start now, but don't miss out guys!! This guild will grow with all your support... Regardless if you don't join I thank you for taking the time to reading this post because it lets me know at least people are getting familiar with seeing our name...