The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(SOLVED) Silly Question. However I Unable To Find On Forums

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's pretend that I was a stam Sorc. On DC. Let's pretend that my stam sorc uses Sword and Shield. Let's pretend that there was a Stamina AD DK. Whom just saw me. Let's just say that this AD Stam DK attack me first.

Let's pretend. I defended myself. Lets just say I used crystal frags on poor DK. Let's say that poor DK reflected my Crystal Frags back? Let's say that I reflected the spell back (can this happen?) via defensive posture in the sword and board skill line.

1. Who would win if we just keep on reflecting our skills back and forth
2. Is this effective?
3. Is this possible?
4. Who will outlast each other?
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 29, 2016 12:01PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can no longer reflect reflected items. Before you could, now your posture just gets bypassed
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fun Ping Ponging a spell back and forth, but it's better now that Reflect only happens once.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Projectiles can only be reflected one time.

In the past, projectiles could be reflected twice.

In your situation, the DK would reflect your Crystal Frags, and you would not be able to reflect it back.

Hope this helped!
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that was a lot of words for one simple question... Here let me help;
    Let's pretend that I was a stam Sorc. On DC. Let's pretend that my stam sorc uses Sword and Shield. Let's pretend that there was a Stamina AD DK. Whom just saw me. Let's just say that this AD Stam DK attack me first.

Let's pretend. I defended myself. Lets just say I used crystal frags on poor DK. Let's say that poor DK reflected my Crystal Frags back? Let's say that I reflected the spell back (can this happen?) via defensive posture in the sword and board skill line.

Can I reflect a frags with defensive posture as a stam sorc if a DK has already reflected it with wings? Also;

1. Who would win if we just keep on reflecting our skills back and forth
    2. Is this effective?
    3. Is this possible?
    4. Who will outlast each other?

The answer as many have already pointed out, is no. One projectile = 1 reflect. So if DK reflects it with wings, its time for you to block. Or eat the frag :D
    Edited by Vangy on July 29, 2016 8:53AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for helping me. :) All this information helps greatly.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.