Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stun/CC/Break free broken?

Buff_Swollchest
Recently I've been having trouble trying to break free from CC's (mostly NB fear), even though I have the stamina I cannot break and have to wait the full duration. This doesn't happen all the time, but it is definitely more frequent lately.

Also, after the most recent patch the stun timer seems to be messed up. Yesterday I was meteored, got knocked back (even though I was blocking), broke free and immediately got meteored again and knocked back; The same thing has happened to me with dizzying swing. Similar things happen with nightblade cc's, I will get incapacitating striked and stunned break free and then immediately get feared. Is fear on a separate CC timer?

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    Yup! I can get feared multiple times in a row and even get knocked back when popping an immovable potion. And some times when feared i cant break free until after my toon throws his hands up on his head (about 1 second into the actual fear).

Its almost as if immovable is bugged just like igneous weapons - you see the effect but you dont technically get the buff (in igneous weapons case, you don't get the major brutality).
    Edited by jkolb2030 on July 27, 2016 3:36PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is worse than ever, I'm also doing and seeing double CC's recently.
    PC EU
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and I'll even pop an immovability pot and stay stunned which mean lots of ppl die since I am the healer.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Yeah and I'll even pop an immovability pot and stay stunned which mean lots of ppl die since I am the healer.

Pots don't break you free. The pot is wasted if you do that.
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya its been that way for me for awhile.. by the time the stun break even registers the timer of the stun is pretty much over.. then you are stuck with the stun break animation that I seem to unable to interrupt so I'm cc'd even longer.. its many times just better to let the stun run its course.
  • blindy107
    blindy107
    ✭✭
    Yeah it's always been crappy but seems to be worse now. I even bought a new controller hoping to fix it. Can I be reimbursed ZOS?