Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thought Process In PVP

FullBlownBeast
FullBlownBeast
✭✭✭
See DK: Don't give a *** about this guy, minor annoyance with talons but IDC.
See Sorc: Dont give a *** about this guy, minonr annoyance with some burst but IDC.
Sees Templar: If this MF is not healing people from 1-100% with BoL/Ritual, hes spamming RD. Need to delete this guy from the map immediately.
Sees NB: If I don't kill this MF (possibly 60% of cyrodill population and played by alot of potatoes) right now, he's just gonna come back for a pickoff. Need to delete this guy immediately as well.

This isn't about nerfing. This is about showing why the break down of classes in PVP is the way it is, and how maybe the presence of two classes on a field should be lessened or brought on par with the other two.
Plain and Simple
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My frags will demolish you muahaha :wink: (unless you're a DK and just reflect the **** out of them -_- )
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade - free AP, unless he just runs off, otherwise not even worth concern
    Magicka DK - take four guys and wreck it, its completely impotent 1v1, but cant be killed 1v1 in any reasonable amount of time (say 5 minutes?)
    Magicka Sorc - Its just gonna blink away or drop mines, annoying fly. Flapflap the overloads and watch that carnage
    Magicka Templar - See Magicka DK

Stamina Anything - JESUS BEAM IT BAW GAWD

Fengrush - ZERG IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE AND MAGNETS
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's better to kill the nightblade first because it's the easiest to kill. kill the squishiest first. The most dangerous is Templar it will keep the whole group alive while spamming Jesus beam on you.
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're saying ignore dk and sorc, then clearly you've only met nublets

Speak for yourself
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a pver. See someone, Panic.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different classes are completely different depending on if they're stamina or magicka or hyrbid, which you didn't disclose. Therefore your thread is invalid.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please ignore the sorc. >:) I promise we won't spend that leisure time picking you off one by one and dropping ranged executes from the sky while you hammer away at a tankplar.
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    As a pver. See someone, Panic.
    Don't panic too much, because if you do you may get yourself killed ;)
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    See a level < 50: Awwww, it's just a little bab-WELCOME TO CYRODIIL *flare flare toppling stab beam*

But mostly: I really hope I live through this.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP