The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Harborage after finishing the Main quest

Mandragora
Mandragora
✭✭✭
It feels a bit empty - so there could be:

1. NPCs bought from the store - like a servant or a singer
2. some way how to create your own group of 5 companions, but since they still do exist somehow, I think they would have to be disbanded first, and it would be probably theme for a new main quest, so I don't know how it would work otherwise
3. NPC small branch of your chosen guild - like a group of thieves, sharping their weapons, talking to each other
4. Named NPCs from quests, that could be your guests for some time, you could get notification of their arrival
5. possibility to invite a group member to your cave - the travel would have to be directly to the cave, because I don't know how many players would use that

I know, there are probably some plans about houses, but I would be OK with my cave :p

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot :
    6. Some number of Pets you bought from the shop
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol it's like a nightclub right before the lights get turned off in there.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mandragora wrote: »
    I know, there are probably some plans about houses, but I would be OK with my cave :p
    I was going to say, they sound more like suggestions that would be appropriate for Player Housing! Besides, I'm not sure if Cadwell would appreciate you commandeering his new home for your own purposes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Cadwell, yes. But it feels too empty since all others are gone. It's like home not only for Cadwell, so I do support these suggestions from Mandragora above. Harborage= Part of player housing please! o:)
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I think player housing could be reasonable given it is one of the few places in the game that is inherently kept solo for each player anyway. I am sure if it meant flogging more upgrades in the crown store I wouldn't think there would be an objection.

Caldwell has a place in Coldharbour too but he hasn't complained about sharing the space so far.

If not a player space maybe an opportunity for retail development. A trendy coffee shop Azura's Star[bucks]? Dovakin Doughnuts?....maybe not.

My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mandragora wrote: »
    It feels a bit empty - so there could be:

1. NPCs bought from the store - like a servant or a singer
    2. some way how to create your own group of 5 companions, but since they still do exist somehow, I think they would have to be disbanded first, and it would be probably theme for a new main quest, so I don't know how it would work otherwise
    3. NPC small branch of your chosen guild - like a group of thieves, sharping their weapons, talking to each other
    4. Named NPCs from quests, that could be your guests for some time, you could get notification of their arrival
    5. possibility to invite a group member to your cave - the travel would have to be directly to the cave, because I don't know how many players would use that

Would be rad if after you finished the main quest, the Harborage became a sort of default player house.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine Cadwell to be a traveller with a home base in Coldharbor, but he is the only one who is visiting me after they all left.
    It could be themed also - imagine a theme of vampire lair with some NPCs, where you could invite vampire friends and have a party - because I don't know such place in Tamriel and even if it would be there - it would be simply cool to have fun with players you know.
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    It could be that you would need max rank in that guild / world guild to be able to theme the home like that.