Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NO MORE DLCs UNTIL YOU FIX WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE!!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I implore the developers to NOT bring out anymore content... that includes Crown Store nonsense - until you can get what is already out there working. It's like piling food onto a child's plate when the child hasn't even finished eating and/or digesting the first meal that was put in front of them.

The game is utterly broken right now... spend time fixing it - not lining your pockets please. Or else, you'll be met with a mass exodus. Especially considering so many more games are on the horizon and games like Neverwinter are currently free to play (and much smoother may I also add).
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    They won't fix anything untill everybody unsubscribes. They introduce buggy dlc's because they make money by doing so, want change? Unsubscribe right now!
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the game first went free to play, I commented that eventually, the store would take priority over all else. We're starting to see it now.

Sometimes I hate being right all the time.
    Edited by Morgha_Kul on July 26, 2016 4:48PM
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whole heartedly agree. Although it doesn't seem like the give a ***. Lol

Sorry for the language, although I feel it's warranted at this point.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is utterly infuriating also is the sheer lack of acknowledgment from Zenimax that their game is badly busted. Not even a whisper... they just keep pouring more oil on the fire...
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow yeah absolutely. I'd rather be "stuck" with the current content a while and have the lag and bugs fixed than more and more crap piled on.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly... they don't care. They've announced more new crown store stuff this week... but hey - that's okay, I can ride around on a Panda and hit 26 load screens getting from Daggerfall bank to the blacksmiths... so everything is okay so long as I've got a panda to sit on and pass the time.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    I implore the developers to NOT bring out anymore content... that includes Crown Store nonsense - until you can get what is already out there working. It's like piling food onto a child's plate when the child hasn't even finished eating and/or digesting the first meal that was put in front of them.

The game is utterly broken right now... spend time fixing it - not lining your pockets please. Or else, you'll be met with a mass exodus. Especially considering so many more games are on the horizon and games like Neverwinter are currently free to play (and much smoother may I also add).

Did you say Neverwinter??? That will be fun. I would love for ESO to be lag free. I think that would be the best thing in the world. I am wondering if all this lag is a result of people cheating in ESO using a third party app. I was reading about people are using a USB port to plug into the PS4 in order to gain access to unlimited resources and such.
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be new here. They do not care to do anything more than keeping the game only playable. What they do care about is crowns bought and spent especially on impulse buys.
    Edited by nordsavage on August 3, 2016 2:20PM
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish they would do this, but they are so unbelievably inept that they have no choice but to keep releasing content to try to make money and just bandaid fix whatever they can squeeze in.

rip decibel
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    brace yourselfs , housing is comming

edit : maybe we'll get a lag free zone inside the house after we bougt it off course
    Edited by DPG76 on August 9, 2016 1:39PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only see it getting worse... There has been ZERO improvement the last 2 or 3 months...
  • Getsome122
    Getsome122
    ✭✭
    There is soo much that needs to be fixed st this point it isn't funny.

The constant repeated load screens. Grouping tool is completely broken, the lag omg the lag. There are still many sets with broken bonuses that either don't work at all or work incorrectly.

Being dumped from group chat whenever you change areas. And the list can go on and on.

The game used to be smooth as silk and ever since the first dlc has gone down hill. Most of the changes they make are ridiculous and broken.

Keep trying to ride that money train Zeni.. I bet the returns are getting smaller and smaller by the month and it's due to your own lack or giving a *** and giving the customer a quality product combined with shoving unwanted changes down our throats every dlc.

• outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    My gap closer don't work in PvP and if you get pulled it's at a different location then where the enemy is. Or I get to see the chain animation but no pull. Lag is just as bad as ever, I might just as well quit PvP since it's no use.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Just in logged to give SoTH a spin. Glad to see everything is going well as expected. I'm done being sarcastic now.

Anyone know whether the the Salvation set bug was pushed live on ps4?
    Edited by Neowit on August 17, 2016 2:46AM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More DLC please. I'll pay them $15 when a better DLC drops. I skipped the dungeons.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You thought the group finder was bad after the DB patch?? Well... SotH just made it worse!! You used to be able to do a random pick up before 10/11am - now even at that time its broken...

2 hours queuing on my TANK... and still no dungeon. Great job... you really listen to us Zenimax.