Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting to end game faster

Bakven
Bakven
✭✭✭
Ok so I have one toon at endgame already and I'm grinding a few others to try and get there asap. I already completed all the quests and story lines on my main so I don't really care about doing everything, just trying to get to endgame fast. So I have a couple questions. 1. what are good grinding spots for the different levels. 2. What are the quests (or if you have a link for them) that offer the skill points upon completion. and 3. any advice other than buying exp scrolls that would make it go faster? Thank you kindly for any advice
EP NA Haderus
Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
Vash'rassa- Stamblade
-Tiffany - Stam DK
Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Hate grinding and only do it in short sessions when I have a character that needs to level some skill and has run out of quests, then I use Rkindaleft in Wrothgar (DLC).
    2.Very Good Details On All Quests
    3. ESO+ offers a 10% XP bonus
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Google, "eso (AD/DC/EP) Power level"
    - storey line, public and group dungeons for sp
    - ambrosia, sub for a month 10% and use crowns for scrolls
    - get full weapon and armor with training trait
    - run in a group or 2 max

Now days 3-50 takes <8 hours of solid grind time. Get a mate to port you to the locations to save time.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not gambling or paying 45 : lol :
    20% base speed for high ping players.
    Streak moves you faster then speed cap.
    Khajiit has the best damage passive in the game, lol 12%. Insane.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you always in such a hurry? ;)
  • Bakven
    Bakven
    ✭✭✭
    @EleonoraCrendraven I already did and enjoyed the story line, lore, quests, etc on my main. But when you have 4 other toons you want to get to endgame for trials, dungeons, and pvp, you start to get annoyed at repeating the same quests over and over again when all you want to do is kill people in pvp with a different class
    EP NA Haderus
    Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
    Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
    Vash'rassa- Stamblade
    -Tiffany - Stam DK
    Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do it in one day I am not sure it's possible to get easier.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.