Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best AD PVP Guilds (NA)?

Lensar
Lensar
Soul Shriven

Just wondering who the best AD PvP guilds are for both Champ and Non-Champ Cyrodill.
  • Celestial_Rift
    Celestial_Rift
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking to play Non-Champ/Vet in Blackwater Blade, I'd suggest checking out The Red Company, AOTD, or IOTE. They are all pretty active there. If you're looking for a non-alliance focused guild (more focused on game play tactics rather than campaign), I'd check out the Fellowship of Factions (newer guild). But all are located in BWB. Good luck!
    Fyresnash
    Deep-in-Thots - Trash Healer
  • Candivino
    Candivino
    The Fellowship of Factions is the most best guild in Blackwater Blade, in my opinion. Excellent and unique tourneys, cross-faction PvP, and players of all skill levels.

(Katrina I promise I did not follow you here; I found this thread independently while looking for an AD guild myself xD)
    Candivino:Veteran Magicka Sorcerer
    Rellidore Dulac:Low-level Stamina Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominon, forever and always
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I run with DIG (Dominion Imperial Guard) myself on the NA server, typically running in Haderus for vet. We have a blast and run both vet and non vet throughout the the week, plus have trials, pledges and such. Message @Mariannab in game if you're interested for an invite.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Asata
    Asata
    ✭✭✭
    This actually brings up the rather sad state of affairs on the AD side. Where are all the good AD guilds for Azura and Trueflame? It's shameful, really. There are more of us but we're totally unorganized.