Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The search for cotton

Powerburrito20
anyone know the best place to hunt for cotton for daggerfall cov.?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormhaven or Rivenspire will be your best bets. You might find some in Alikir

The rule of thumb is, find the mobs that that are at the same levels the material is for, then you will find the material in the nodes.
    Edited by Nestor on July 25, 2016 4:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Powerburrito20
    Nestor wrote: »
    Stormhaven or Rivenspire will be your best bets. You might find some in Alikir

The rule of thumb is, find the mobs that that are at the same levels the material is for, then you will find the material in the nodes.

Thanks, looked around Rivenspire a bit, doesnt seem to have many patches for the stuff to grow.. didnt know if maybe a better zone.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your only going to find it where the L26 to L34 mobs are. So, the tail end of Stormhaven, most of Rivenspire. Can't remember seeing much of it in Alikir.

Your just going to have to go out in the sticks in Rivenspire, I find a lot of stuff to farm in that zone, but your not going to find it along the main roads.

And, have the Keen Eye Passives, while most clothing nodes are fairly easy to see, it helps.

Or, even better, farm L26 to L34 mobs and decon the light armor. One good Public Dungeon run should give you a stack of mats after decon.
    Edited by Nestor on July 25, 2016 5:04PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another hint for node farming - turn off the grass feature. You will be amazed at how much easier it makes finding nodes.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Rivenspire is where I get all mine, especially in and around Shornhelm and Northpoint, also Fell's Run is all farm land so there's usually loads around there.