The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newb, looking for AD guild :P

Candurill
Candurill
Hey peeps, Im very new to the game and MMORPG's in general, but I really want to find a guild with people to play with (sadly, non of my real world friends play the game on Xb1 <.<)
Im a social person and I've always enjoyed playing the supporting role in other games (My main character in Eso right now is an Altmer Templar) so if you are looking for one of those, give a shout :D
My gt is "Candurill"
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    You should have a look at Demonic Karma Gaming. While we are not exactly an AD guild we do have several players from that faction. We are a very active and social guild who do all content which includes trials, dungeons, and PvP. For PvP we mainly run with Ebonheart however several members also run groups on the other factions from time to time when we want a bit of a change.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/278284/demonic-karma-gaming-new-guild-recruiting-pve-pvp-trials-elden-root-trader-all-welcome
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    CeeJonesy wrote: »
    You should have a look at Demonic Karma Gaming. While we are not exactly an AD guild we do have several players from that faction. We are a very active and social guild who do all content which includes trials, dungeons, and PvP. For PvP we mainly run with Ebonheart however several members also run groups on the other factions from time to time when we want a bit of a change.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/278284/demonic-karma-gaming-new-guild-recruiting-pve-pvp-trials-elden-root-trader-all-welcome

Yea I'm already part of that guild :) but My main characters were on AD so I felt like I'd need an AD guild...I do have an Ebonheart character however. I'm not that active in the guild, but thats more cus the only place where people speak in that guild is the officers chat and I can't distinguish who's who XD Another platform to (text)chat on and make plans would be nice i think.
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    There's a few of us in DKG that run on AD from time to time. Me and jonesy are 2 of them so if youre on and fancy a bit of pvp send us a message. Officers is always a busy chat but everyone is friendly and helpful
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Candurill wrote: »
    CeeJonesy wrote: »

Yea I'm already part of that guild :) but My main characters were on AD so I felt like I'd need an AD guild...I do have an Ebonheart character however. I'm not that active in the guild, but thats more cus the only place where people speak in that guild is the officers chat and I can't distinguish who's who XD Another platform to (text)chat on and make plans would be nice i think.

I'm in the same boat as you, a lot of EP guilds and my main is in AD and finding a difficult time finding an AD guild.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • Candurill
    Candurill

I'm in the same boat as you, a lot of EP guilds and my main is in AD and finding a difficult time finding an AD guild.

:D Then we should stick together!! Find more people with this problem and start our own AD guild :D....OR just be friends XD. Gimme a friend invite. My GT is Candurill :)
  • everleygrace
    I'm also on the lookout for an active, friendly AD based guild! If you find one please let me know :)
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    I'm also on the lookout for an active, friendly AD based guild! If you find one please let me know :)

We could always make one ourselves :) Give me a friend invite, then we can stick together :D If you want.....
    GT: Candurill

P.S. Im in the Maximus guild atm....It boasts to have a AD group, though I have yet to meet any...maybe join that one too?