The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Remove Prosperous and Training Traits from Trial/Dungeon/Chest Drops - Yes or No?

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
After the Dark Brotherhood update, the developers thought it was a splendid idea to add the Prosperous and Training traits to the pool of dungeon, trial, and chest drops. Why? Who knows. These two traits only come handy for two reasons: Prosperous for grinding gold, and Training for level grinding. A cp 501 player would not either trait for a rare piece, i.e. a Monster Helm Set piece. Nor would any player want a cp 160 trial or dungeon drop to have either trait. An Elegent set piece, for example, is more wanted with any other trait than Training or Prosperous. Do you want ZOS to remove the Training and Prosperous traits from trial, dungeon, and chest drops completely?
Edited by WuffyCerulei on July 25, 2016 6:55AM
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR

Remove Prosperous and Training Traits from Trial/Dungeon/Chest Drops - Yes or No? 31 votes

Yes!! This was a stupid move on ZOS's part.
96%
MojmirLightspeedflashb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiAlienSlofAsysBluepitbull13MyerscodEnemy-of-ColdharbourGenicLEGENDARYYYnewtinmplsPersonofsecretsthelonedovahMiss_MorphineChuckar0oEleusianobscure7SamphaaVildebillFignutz821 30 votes
No, I'm fine with those traits on rare drops.
3%
soll 1 vote
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get it the *** out of here!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for posting that!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm fine with those traits on rare drops.
    reminds me thread, where OP was suggesting monster helm choose for every week.
    I'm not saying, that grind is fun, but game needs challenge, there is no interest to have best traits in short period of time. SOme part of community is getting too soft
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »
    I'm not saying, that grind is fun, but game needs challenge, there is no interest to have best traits in short period of time. SOme part of community is getting too soft

I defend grinding, but the % of drops Inrecieve in prosperous/training seems absurdedly high. When multiple layers of rng are added it turns south vert quickly.

I agree with you, grinding is part of every mmo, and should be. Eso is doing it way wrong atm.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »

I don't think many are suggesting that stuff only drops with the best traits. People just don't want the two least useful for end game traits to be part of the loot table.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"