The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I cancel my Xbox One ESO+ membership?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't figure out how to cancel it? Tired of crashing in the main hubs all the time and not being able to go to Orsiunium (spelling). So I think it's time I cancel my membership. But how do I do it on the Xbox One?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to contact Microsoft's Customer Support. For reasons defying logic, they're the ones who can actually derp around with your ESO+ status directly.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and when you cancel, ask for a refund from the last payment, Microsoft can do that too.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for the comments. What number or where do I contact Microsoft Customer Support from?

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Davor
    Go to Live.com
    Go to Account Settings
    Go to Subscription & Services
    Click Cancel.

Microsoft Support is pretty chill in-comparison to what this game gives you so they may refund you if you're chill with them too.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davor
    Go to Live.com
    Go to Account Settings
    Go to Subscription & Services
    Click Cancel.

Microsoft Support is pretty chill in-comparison to what this game gives you so they may refund you if you're chill with them too.

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.
    Edited by Davor on July 26, 2016 2:03AM

• XHandsomexJackX
    And if you would like to speak directly to them and ask about a refund after canceling call 800-4MY-XBOX. Customer support and it'll ask what your calling about and you select billing and payments then it will put you through to someone to chat with. If you want to go that way.
    "You may quote me."
  • GivvumBoane
    GivvumBoane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to cancel it? Tired of crashing in the main hubs all the time and not being able to go to Orsiunium (spelling). So I think it's time I cancel my membership. But how do I do it on the Xbox One?

Default on it like a credit card. :D:p
    All hail the prophet that is Mike Judge, for his Idiocracy prophecy is near fruition.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't! You have sold your soul and with it, all your $$ to ZOS and you must slowly drain away unto nothingness. Kappa~
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz