The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Returning Player looking for a guild for trials.

MacLennan
MacLennan
✭✭
I recently came back from a hiatus from the game and have really enjoyed my time running vet dungeons and exploring the new expansions. Now I have two characters that are reasonably well geared and I am comfortable with their builds and I'm seeing that my next step is end-game PvE content. I'm looking for a guild that runs trials regularly and is supportive and helpful to those who are learning the content.

I know that it won't take me long to get comfortable with the trials, and hopefully it won't take much longer to get some of the gear that I need from them. At that point I look forward to helping out other guild members get on their feet with vet content.

Most of my characters are EP, with some AD. My main is a stamina DK, and my secondary alt is a Magblade. Let me know if you have a guild that may be right for me!