Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Changing the style of our Armor and Weapons

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
With soooo many motifs we collects..... and sooooo many "old sets" now available at CP-160

We can still not restyle our Armor and Weapons.

Why is that ?

Some principle of ZOS never to allow it ?
Did ZOS not yet made up her mind HOW to implement it and against what efforts/costs ?

For the Armor part we can "solve" it with costumes.
We can even dye them with the new DLC. Awesome and thanks so much ZOS <3
But our weapons are still in the original style.....

But when you did a lot of trouble to get a motif you really love, you cannot change the appearance of your battle dress into that awesome style you want :'(

And IF we get it...
Will we be able to craft high level stats gear, with the appearance of lower level gear ?
I really like for some of my characters a more plain armor.
One of my characters looks really fantastic in gold Hide MA.
Another of my characters looks more beautiful in the blueish color of CP-140 than the reddish color of CP-150-160 (especially the Weapon).

Is that complexity the reason it takes so long for ZOS ?
That if they do it, it has to deal with the whole spectrum in one good update covering all kinds of doable wishes ?

Anyway.
Please, please ZOS, come with this restyling option :)

Edited by hrothbern on July 24, 2016 9:48AM
"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be the new race change. So I'll say maybe in 2 years.