The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOS, A much needed change to dungeon dailies!

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
Zos, both yesterday and today I was put in a group that was nearly done with the daily dungeon meaning that I can stay and help finish but only get partial credit for the daily quest or I can drop out and get a 15 minute penalty. I would be nice if we join a dungeon already in progress that we get any and all completed quest progress up to that point. At the very least though you could either remove the penalty for leaving a dungeon already in progress or let us know before we accept the invite that the dungeon is almost completed.

Oh and one more thing... please give us more time to accept quest that others pick up. I had a full quest log and was not able to clear my quest log in time to accept the quest pop up that was on the screen.

Hammy!!