Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso no responding for certain characters??

skullywhite47
skullywhite47
Soul Shriven
Hi guys I had to come here because it seems customer support for this game is useless. I recently had this problem I was able to play my high elf sorcerer anytime I wanted and I went to play my breton then tried to log back into my high elf and the game stops responding during the loading screen after the music changes telling me im loaded in and it happens everytime I try to play him I can play every other character but my high elf sorc I have another high elf and I can play him as well what the hell is going on with this?? Does anyone have any solutions to why the game wont let me play my altmer sorc???
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had a similar issue. It was resolved by disabling HarvestMaps and Master Merchant add-ons, then changing the setting for Master Merchant to have it wait until after the character is fully loaded to begin initializing.
  • skullywhite47
    skullywhite47
    Soul Shriven
    I also had HarvestMaps and I just deleted it completely from my eso files now its just certain locations my breton cant take 2 steps towards a wayshrine or it stops responding and now my new high elf cant go to Mistral without it not responsing so at this point I cant even play the game the only addons I have is LorePlay SkyShards and SorcererHelper
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I have Master Merchant and I can load into all my characters (just did this morning for the Mule/Hireling Mail/Writ shuffle.

I do agree that setting MM to delay on log in is a good thing to do no matter what, and setting the scan rate out to maximum interval is good to.

Anyway, if you can log into the problem character, immediately see if you can port them to another zone and see if the issue persists.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"