The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is White Wolf/Reddish Wolf Coming?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
so we have the black wolf now but i remeber a white one and a redish orange fox looking one. any idea when we will get those?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're coming next month, they'll be announced in August's crown showcase, otherwise no_eta.jpg

• Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice that after this weeks maintenance/patch the wolf mount at the Kavatch stables has changed from the red to the white skin.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the red one is coming in fall and white one towards the holidays maybe? :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    nuuuuu too long DX
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know and it is hard to even estimate it from past releases. The White and Black bears were released two months apart from each other (White in December, Black in February), but the Camels are taking forever to be released. There was no regular pattern on the release of recolors of Senche and Guars that I could observe either.

I hope the Ice Wolf is released soon. It is my favourite of the four, and right behind is the regular grey one.
    Edited by Abeille on July 23, 2016 3:42PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    Considering we've known about the skeleton mounts since last Halloween and haven't gotten any of them, It is likely we won't be getting another wolf mount for quite a while
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the plaid wolf...

and still waiting for the Cadwell mount. :\
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dhukath wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that after this weeks maintenance/patch the wolf mount at the Kavatch stables has changed from the red to the white skin.

They switch up all the time. They have since DB dropped. No idea if this is random or on some schedule, but I've seen both at the Kvatch stable.

I'm sure the red one is coming in fall and white one towards the holidays maybe? :)

You have some source for this, or just trolling your guess?

Like OP, I'm also waiting for the white or red wolf mount. I previewed the Doom Wolf next to the Ice Wolf in Kvatch, thinking maybe I would get the Doom wolf. I'll wait it out. Hope they get released before I lose interest in the game. :s
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    plaid wolf? o.O
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want the white wolf but why do you raise your fist when it howls...? Looks so stupid imo. Don't know if it's worth it.

Give us the white w/ blue eyes senche already! :)
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    I really want the white wolf but why do you raise your fist when it howls...? Looks so stupid imo. Don't know if it's worth it.

I find it super stupid too, but it is an animation that only happens when you use your jump key while not moving. It is avoidable, so there's that. I'm certainly not passing on the Ice Wolf just because of that.

There is a Crown Store Showcase tomorrow, so fingers crossed here.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Doncellius wrote: »

I find it super stupid too, but it is an animation that only happens when you use your jump key while not moving. It is avoidable, so there's that. I'm certainly not passing on the Ice Wolf just because of that.

There is a Crown Store Showcase tomorrow, so fingers crossed here.

I'm a sucker for White/Light Blue/Ice-themed mounts. I ride the Pale Velothi Guar all the time and have waited a long time for a white wolf/senche to arrive. I'll buy it.

I am also patiently waiting for the Atronach and Wild Hunt mounts to come! :)
    Edited by Vaoh on July 28, 2016 6:30PM