The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Maximus Guild - 400+ members and still recruiting!

TheDivusMaximus
We currently have 400+ members on the Xbox One EU MegaServer and are still recruiting!

Our website is at www.maximusguild.com

We are open to all factions, this is because we don’t want to exclude anybody or make them abide by a specific set of doctrines. Players are individual, and we encourage that. It is an exciting time to be an open guild, with the recent “One Tamriel” announcement breaking down barriers between factions, mixed guilds like Maximus, will only benefit and go from strength to strength along with its members.

We are on the lookout for players who want to take an active role in the guild, be it on the forums, as a “PvP Captain” or a “Trade Officer”.

Despite being an open and welcoming guild, we do have one non-negotiable rule. The guild is designed to be a friendly and safe place for all and it WILL NOT TOLERATE ABUSIVE PLAYERS – be it in game or on a guild forum etc.

Register and join Maximus!

We hope you can join us.

Maximus Out!
Edited by TheDivusMaximus on July 26, 2016 10:16AM
www.maximusguild.com
  • TheDivusMaximus
    Guild Calendar Update (EDITED)

PvE –
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after 6pm will now be dedicated to PvE, arenas, trials and dungeons.
    This will be on voice channel 1 and will spill over into 2 if necessary.

PvP –
    The guild PVP events will now be Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 6pm - Daggerfall Covenant organise in voice channel 4, Aldmeri Dominion organise in voice channel 2, Ebonheart Pact organise in voice channel 1.

Daggerfall Covenant -
    The guild PVP will now be Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 6pm.
    This Daggerfall Covenant event will use voice channel 4 spilling into voice channel 3 if necessary.
    The PVP officers aren't tied into being on at those times, but if they are about, they can offer advice and being the PVP legends that they are, they are worth fighting beside.

Aldmeri Dominion -
    This Aldmeri Dominion event will use voice channel 2!
    Currently we don’t have PvP officers for Aldmeri Dominion, so step up and let me know if you would like to be a PvP officer.

Ebonheart Pact
    This Ebonheart Pact event will use voice channel 1!
    Currently we don’t have PvP officers for Ebonheart Pact, so step up and let me know if you would like to be a PvP officer.

(Edited after Travy_2Hype's comment)
    Edited by TheDivusMaximus on July 26, 2016 10:11AM
    www.maximusguild.com
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Does the guild have a set up for AD PvP too or is it mostly Daggerfall?
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • TheDivusMaximus

Hi,

Mostly our organised PVP is Daggerfall. This is simply down to having PvP officers from Daggerfall and not enough volunteers from the Pact or Dominion. We run PvP Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6pm and dedicate member voice channel 4 to it, so on occasion if AD players are in the channel they can group up.

Sometime this week we will be switching to a model where voice channels 4+3 = DC, 2= Dominion and 1 = Pact in the hope of catering for our non DC members. Hopefully PvP officers for AD and Pact will step up soon enough.
    www.maximusguild.com
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Hey, I'm very new to the game and I'm kinda looking for a guild to experience it all :) the thing is, I really adore the Altmeri Dominion....And 2 of my main characters are in that faction...I'm looking for the opportunity to try PvP (Cus I have never done such a thing) but can't find like minded people or guilds for AD....I'd volunteer as an officer but I'm too noob for that XD
    But anyway, This guild seems nice and big to me so I figure it would have a lot of AD players aswel :)
    My gt is Candurill
  • TheDivusMaximus

Hi,

Mostly our organised PVP is Daggerfall. This is simply down to having PvP officers from Daggerfall and not enough volunteers from the Pact or Dominion. We run PvP Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6pm and dedicate member voice channel 4 to it, so on occasion if AD players are in the channel they can group up.

Sometime this week we will be switching to a model where voice channels 4+3 = DC, 2= Dominion and 1 = Pact in the hope of catering for our non DC members. Hopefully PvP officers for AD and Pact will step up soon enough.

After your comment, we realised we needed to move faster to better include our AD and EP members. Thank you for prompting this:

"PvE –
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after 6pm will now be dedicated to PvE, arenas, trials and dungeons.

PvP –
    The guild PVP events will now be Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 6pm - Daggerfall Covenant organise in voice channel 4, Aldmeri Dominion organise in voice channel 2, Ebonheart Pact organise in voice channel 1.

Daggerfall Covenant -
    This Daggerfall Covenant event will use voice channel 4 spilling into voice channel 3 if necessary.
    The PVP officers aren't tied into being on at those times, but if they are about, they can offer advice and being the PVP legends that they are, they are worth fighting beside.

Aldmeri Dominion -
    Currently we don’t have PvP officers for Aldmeri Dominion, so step up and let me know if you would like to be a PvP officer.

Ebonheart Pact
    Currently we don’t have PvP officers for Ebonheart Pact, so step up and let me know if you would like to be a PvP officer."
    www.maximusguild.com
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Hi,

After your comment, we realised we needed to move faster to better include our AD and EP members. Thank you for prompting this:

"PvE –

PvP –

Daggerfall Covenant -

Aldmeri Dominion -

Ebonheart Pact
    Currently we don’t have PvP officers for Ebonheart Pact, so step up and let me know if you would like to be a PvP officer."

Cool :D Sign me up!!! I'm not sure if im experienced enough for PvP yet...But I'm always willing to try :D
    GT: Candurill

Also: what time zone are you talking about? Might be the difference of an hour for me...(I'm from The Netherlands)
    Edited by Candurill on July 26, 2016 10:24AM
  • TheDivusMaximus
    Candurill wrote: »
    Hey, I'm very new to the game and I'm kinda looking for a guild to experience it all :) the thing is, I really adore the Altmeri Dominion....And 2 of my main characters are in that faction...I'm looking for the opportunity to try PvP (Cus I have never done such a thing) but can't find like minded people or guilds for AD....I'd volunteer as an officer but I'm too noob for that XD
    But anyway, This guild seems nice and big to me so I figure it would have a lot of AD players aswel :)
    My gt is Candurill

Hi Candurill,

Just go to the registration page and sign up. Once you've done that an invite will be sent to you in game.

We look forward to having you in the guild and because our ethos is all built around being inclusive and friendly, you are likely to find others to game with (you can always volunteer as a PvP officer later on as your expertise increases).
    www.maximusguild.com
  • TheDivusMaximus
    Also: what time zone are you talking about? Might be the difference of an hour for me...(I'm from The Netherlands)

Timezone - good point. To keep things unified, GMT is used as our reference point.
    www.maximusguild.com
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Timezone - good point. To keep things unified, GMT is used as our reference point.

O damn thats 2 hour difference for me :O ah well. I'll survive ^^
  • Y01Elmo
    Y01Elmo
    Hey - can i get an invite? GT Y01Elmo
  • thom.giesbersb16_ESO
    thom.giesbersb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey man, can I get an invite? GT Thom Snow
  • luckybush56
    MY GT is caninemage26268, inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!