Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Top 10 Crown Store Items?

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought it might be a fun exercise to list each of our top 10 crown store items and give a nod to the great work that went into them. Let's show ZOS what items we've really liked and why, so they don't make errors like that Breton Hero armour again.

Here's my list to get the ball rolling:

1. Black Camel of the Ill-Omen: This is everything I've wanted in a mount. Realistic, subtle and classy. I love the details of the Thieves guild symbols on the hood and the saddle. Perfect execution. The camel models came out really well. The camel spitting is hilarious.

2. Treasure Hunter: A fantastically detailed armour with an unique combination of hood and steel mask underneath. Great little details like the shovels.

3. Brilliance Brocade Robes: This oozes style and execution with great texture details. I wish orcs in Wrothgar would have the similar asian collar style clothing in the game though.

4. Turquoise Nixad: Love the little animation when he snatches a torch bug in the air and eats it. My go-to pet.

5. Blacksmith: Even though this one could use an update and was one of the first outfits released it's great to be able to dress up like a regular craftsman in the game. I hope they add more for fishing, courtiers, etc.

6. Black Senche Panther: Sometimes less is more and this has a sleek subtle nature compared to the flashier Dro-m'Athra Sencehe. I own both but find myself using the Black Senche Panther more often than the bling bling Dro-m'Athra.

7. Pirate Sash and Bandolier Garb: I love being a pirate and this outfit is darn good. Simple and perfect. Can't wait to try out dyes on it. I'd love there to eventually be a pirate hat or a pirate head covering that is tied back. Maybe an eye patch even in the future and a parrot pet.

8. Priest of the Green: This is almost perfect. The robes have great volume. The hood is everything a hood should be with ruffles and natural folds (Thieves Motif take note!) but the only flaw is the elastoplast mouth covering which looks out of place.

9. Blue Oasis Dragon Frog: I love the little burping fire animation. Pets with cute animation sequences are definitely the best.

10. Merchant Lord's Formal Regalia: Not purchasable but part of the Thieves DLC. This is such a great outfit and has roleplaying potential.

• Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »

8. Priest of the Green: This is almost perfect. The robes have great volume. The hood is everything a hood should be with ruffles and natural folds (Thieves Motif take note!) but the only flaw is the elastoplast mouth covering which looks out of place.

And it made my character look fat if I look at her from side. This was only costume I had urge to buy, but mouthcovering and fat belly made me to abstain.

• MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    2: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    3: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    4: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    5: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    6: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    7: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    8: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    9: Dro-m'Athra Senche
    10: Dro-m'Athra Senche

Thro-M'y Money away
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When the black senche Panther released on ps4, I knew it was going to be the perfect purchase. I loved it and kept it up until the 4k crowns panther came out. My new baby :p

Also, currently I'm loving the toxin doctor costume on my stamDK. I look like a badass chicken, and it hides my heavy armor :)