Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account info dropped my password

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
My account seems to have forgotten my password. This has happened to me a few months after launch too. I know for a fact what my password is and I just logged in last week, but logging in today my password wont work. I went to change my password, you cant reuse old passwords so for the heck of it I just typed in my password (as well as my original from launch). Well enough it says you cannot reuse old passwords, so why in the world is account not accepting my password that is obviously correct?

Id like to know if Zos can help fix this so I dont have to create a 3rd password.
Edited by Lord_Wrath on July 21, 2016 4:51PM
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are two different accounts. I believe you can use the same password for both, but don't assume that the one to login to the forums is going to work.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First post edited

Hey Zos, we need a delete post feature!
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on July 21, 2016 4:45PM
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP