The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild for various activities.

DynamicViper123
Hey i'm a returning player to the game and all of my old guilds are unactive! Looking for a friendly guild who have fun and aren't incredibly competative.

An Aldmeri Dominion guild would be ideal.
I have two characters, a Dragonknight in veteran ranks and a level 39 sorcerer.
An invite would be greatly appreciated or just replying to this post

My xbox gamertag is DynamicViper123
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    The Wretched Legion has built a solid core of players that enjoy end game content and pvp and is looking to add some more members to its ranks. We're looking for active mature players to join us in pvp as well as trials. We currently have 250 members with a lot of active players with multiple Champ 160 characters. We use an app called LINE to communicate as well as have a website for setting up events and activities. Details about the app are found on the website. Our main campaign is Scourge with different guest campaigns throughout our members if we decide to hop into a different one at any time. We've also recently formed a partnership with 5 other guilds to coordinate our pvp efforts. Promotions will be based on merit (being active, contributing to the growth of the guild, battle prowess, etc.) rather than just giving my buddies high ranks.
    Let me know if this is something you would be interested in joining.

wretched.gamerlaunch.com
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    I apologize I believe you posted this in the xbox Eu section, if this is the case, I am sorry we are a NA guild.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i'm a returning player to the game and all of my old guilds are unactive! Looking for a friendly guild who have fun and aren't incredibly competative.

An Aldmeri Dominion guild would be ideal.
    I have two characters, a Dragonknight in veteran ranks and a level 39 sorcerer.
    An invite would be greatly appreciated or just replying to this post

My xbox gamertag is DynamicViper123

I'll send an invite to DKG. Hope in officers there's always plenty of people to help u out
  • DynamicViper123
    Thanks for the feedback, i will join dkg when i am online
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    We are mainly EP in DKG but we have cross alliance members and currently have run 2 trials already tonight with EP,AD and DC players so you more than welcome
  • DynamicViper123
    Ok, thanks for the info. I don't mind if the guild is cross alliances