Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone tell me how to get to the bangkorhi dessert if I'm in the ebonhart pact

highroller97
highroller97
Soul Shriven
Can anyone tell me how to get to the bangkorhi dessert if I'm in the ebonhart pact
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to complete your main quest, so levels 1-5, coldharbour then after you do the main quest finale, you unlock cadwells Silver / Gold (DC, AD) then you can make your way there.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    You may be able to fast travel to a fellow EP who is in the area...Not 100% positive on that one..

Otherwise you have to complete the main story quest and defeat Molag Bal to unlock Cadwell's Silver/Gold quest. Once you unlock Cadwell's you can travel to the DC areas - then you can definitely get a fellow EP to travel to in Bankorai, or run there yourself
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have access to Stormhaven, then you can walk to Bangkori.

Note, the desert area is usually quest locked based on the zone's Main Quest. However, there are a couple of overland routes to the desert area that are not the easiest to find. One goes through a cave (Merchant's Cave?) and one requires you to surf down a waterfall, but it is where a skyshard is.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    At level 50 you can go everywhere, no need to finish the main quest.

Below lvl 50 there's no way to actually "go" there. (Well, besides doing the Undaunted pledge there, which would just port you into the dungeon, and right back into your alliance territory afterwards...)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    You have to complete your main quest, so levels 1-5, coldharbour then after you do the main quest finale, you unlock cadwells Silver / Gold (DC, AD) then you can make your way there.

This is not true. All you need to do is reach level 50.