The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

weapon dyes

snakester320
snakester320
✭✭✭✭
forgive a noob .. i see ppl running around with diff coloured weapons .. how do you dye them?? as when i go to the dye station it wont allow me to dye them is it a certain lvl or something ?
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    You can't dye weapons.

Its the level of the item that determines the color.

Example: 160cp weapons are all red
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    ahhh thats why thank you:)
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGrz5585 wrote: »
    Example: 160cp weapons are all red

At least typically... I have a CP 160 weapon which thanks to its enchantment is green instead.

Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, two things go into Weapon Color, the material used to make the weapon, and the enchantment applied. It is not consistent which of the two takes precedence. And some enchantments have more a visual animation effect to them too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options