Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vMA Magblade DPS very low?

Martol
Martol
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, after watching videos and talking to lots of people, they all say Magblade is easiest by far. I rolled a magblade and put him inside of round 1, and I struggled. If this keeps up, I cant possibly see myself completing the higher rounds. Please help!

Build
sZEvMD2.png

Skills:
DESTRO
Crippling grasp (DoT)
Funnel Health (Spammable)
Innerlight (passive)
Blockade of Fire (DoT)
Impale (Execute)
Veil of Blades (ulti)

RESTRO
Sap Essence (AoE)
Steadfast Ward (o ***)
Innerlight (passive)
Siphoning Attacks (regen)
Grim Focus (buff)

Video of round 1
https://youtu.be/05A_TxBCKWs

Edited by Martol on July 19, 2016 11:03PM
i jest wanna git gud ;_;
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all your health is way too low for starting out in VMA I recommend unlocking your undaunted mettle passive and running 5/1/1. Secondly twice born is really not the best set to be running VMA with, Julianos x 5 is a much better option plus 1 piece monster helm or shoulders to give your health a boost or even 3 piece torugs pact just for the health.

There is two ways to play VMA on a magblade overcoming damage with heals (refreshing path/degeneration/mutagen/swallow) keep your siphoning up and your resources will not drop, healing ward is absolutely not required if you play like this. Or overcoming damage with damage (empowered merciless resolve procs, force pulse, reapers mark) you may require an oh s*^t heal until you get the hang of it.

I would also swap a few points out of elemental expert and drop them into elfborn and run meteor for boss fights instead of vob, the damage from shooting star far outweighs the mitigation from veil.

good luck
    Delta
    Valheru's