The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4 EU] Valkyn Skoria/Vet Dungeon Player Search

MotokoKusanagi34
MotokoKusanagi34
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

Me (>CP 200 Stam NB) and my buddy (>CP 200 Stam DK) would like to play with two other folks from EU, so we can do several City of Ash runs. We'd like to regularly play Vet Dungeons, but in the case of Valkyn Skoria we even manage to outperform some CP501 players. I can confidently say that we're certainly not too shabby with what our characters can currently do. More than often one very weak player or the lack of a healer drags us down. Logically as a NB I can only keep myself alive only so long with momentum and vigor, until Valkyn Skoria becomes too much of an issue and kills one player by another.

No headset needed; we're in need of 1-2 players with good good healing, DPS or tank abilities so we simply work good as a team.

Add Taker34 if you/you and your buddy are interested. We're both from Germany, so keep that in mind if headset communication is important to you.

See ya in Tamriel! o:)