Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Question to admis regarding player profiles and switching to ESO Gold ed. ...

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
Okay, so if I already have an eso account for the pc version of the game already available (ESOTU) and I install the Gold edition that will soon be released, can I keep my account from the TU version and everything I've purchased from the Crown store, such as the upcoming limited-time Doom Wolf mount, or by switching versions will I loose all of my collectables? I'd like to get the gold edition, but not if it would mean losing every limited-time purchase I have/will get.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    That thread doesn't address my question, though. They talk about the dlc, but not about limited-time collectables like the black bear, black senche, Hero costumes, etc. Those are the things I am asking about.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you read far enough into the thread, your question is answered.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking and can't find the answer to that. Everyone is talking about dlcs and the upgrade to play any race in any alliance. There was mention of a horse, but I'm not seeing a definitive answer to my question on that thread.
    Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    So still no answer to my question?
    Options
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as your not changing platform everything stays the same. Buying the gold edition is the same as opening the crownstore and buying all the dlc's .The only difference you'll see when you login on the gold version is you'll have access to the all existing dlc's( if you didn't already)
    Edited by Mickey_Ox on July 20, 2016 4:57PM
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
    Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    As long as your not changing platform everything stays the same. Buying the gold edition is the same as opening the crownstore and buying all the dlc's .The only difference you'll see when you login on the gold version is you'll have access to the all existing dlc's( if you didn't already)

Thanks. That's what I was hoping would be the case. :)
    Options