Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This Is To The AD Merciless Guild That I Keep Seeing On Scourge PS4 EU (A request)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear AD Merciless Guild on Scourge PS4 EU.

How are you all?

I wanted to state that you have a very awesome and catchy name for your guild. I really love your name guild. The Merciless. Everytime I come to your keep. Every time I come across your npc's representing your guild. I just keep staring in awe. For a while. Someday I see myself joining your guild if I am allowed.

However sadly. I understand you might not want me. Since I been both AD and DC. You all probably have seen me or um... Destryoyed me. My ps4 gamertag is Serjustin19. I'll be so happy to join your guild. I don't know who to contact :(

I be so happy if I was a member also. Thank you!

(I am not affliated nor endorse nor in this guild at this time. Just seeking a request. They have the right to sue me via the Cyrodiil Makebelive Justice Court)
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 17, 2016 11:44PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    Dear AD Merciless Guild on Scourge PS4 EU.

How are you all?

I wanted to state that you have a very awesome and catchy name for your guild. I really love your name guild. The Merciless. Everytime I come to your keep. Every time I come across your npc's representing your guild. I just keep staring in awe. For a while. Someday I see myself joining your guild if I am allowed.

However sadly. I understand you might not want me. Since I been both AD and DC. You all probably have seen me or um... Destryoyed me. My ps4 gamertag is Serjustin19. I'll be so happy to join your guild. I don't know who to contact :(

I be so happy if I was a member also. Thank you!

(I am not affliated nor endorse nor in this guild at this time. Just seeking a request. They have the right to sue me via the Cyrodiil Makebelive Justice Court)

The first rule of Cryodiil make believe justice court is you don't talk about cyrodiil make believe justice court -.-
  • Breedj01
    Breedj01
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you an invite when servers are back up
    Where are all the Oranges? Plenty of other fruits in tamriel... Where are the Oranges??
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breedj01 wrote: »
    I'll send you an invite when servers are back up

Hi Breed. Just wanted say thank you. When I started game this afternoon I had invite waiting for me. :)

However :( about my past which you and others know. About me being DC and AD. I going be mostly AD now. But unsure any of you trust me in social chat. I understand. But with your permission. Is it alright I can join in chat. Via the AD PvP chat only?

I am also not spy. I want to gain you AD trust in me. If I am accepted to join in AD chat only. Just want let you know I very quite and lonley... Also I want to report myself. That once I accepted guild inite. It put me in one of chats. Not sure which one. But I left immediately. Hope I not in trouble.

Also Nice guild tabard
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.