Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an EP Guild

NirnOverlord
NirnOverlord
Soul Shriven
Greetings, I am Nirn Overlord. I'm a Templar tank / healer who happens to be a vampire. I can do blacksmithing and a little bit of enchanting. I'm open to PVP and PVE but I do enjoy dungeons more. I'm a Champion 78 and I'm looking for an active guild who is openminded and possibly has a theme. I also enjoy helping newer players in this game so I would love to help a new guy or two do a dungeon. My Gamer tag is Nirn Overlord. Hope to see some of you all in Tamriel!
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP bud, we're very friendly and helpful. All we ask is that you use you're mic when you're part of the group ask communication is key while in pvp, dungeons & trials..... Plus we're a sociable bunch :)
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings, I am Nirn Overlord. I'm a Templar tank / healer who happens to be a vampire. I can do blacksmithing and a little bit of enchanting. I'm open to PVP and PVE but I do enjoy dungeons more. I'm a Champion 78 and I'm looking for an active guild who is openminded and possibly has a theme. I also enjoy helping newer players in this game so I would love to help a new guy or two do a dungeon. My Gamer tag is Nirn Overlord. Hope to see some of you all in Tamriel!

Hey Nirn. Theres really 2 guilds on this thread that are worth checking out as they suit you really well. They are Never Behind and The Asaro.

Have a look at The Asaro thread. We are primarily a pvp focused guild but also have a lot of really strong pve too. The guilds ultimate goal is to just create more opportunities for people to get the most out of the game in every area.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/256825/the-asaro-pvp-ebonheart-x-alliance-pve-trials-top-trade-and-social/p1