Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Red dye on CP 150/160 gear not displaying properly.

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
Red is not displaying properly on the rubedo gear. Dyes like Pact red are coming out pink or brown. It definitely doesn't match what the color looks like from the selection screen. This is on all CP 150/160 materials.

I'm not sure about other colors though. ZOS, please look into this :#
NA/PC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed . Crayola cornered the paint market .
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Killin me with these off colors ZOS!

Dyeing is for $#&@ if it's not gonna show up correctly!
    NA/PC
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, the Ruby Mats do not take a red dye very well. I have yet to find a dye that actually looks Red on that material. I miss my leveling armor, that material took a red dye and looked red.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric Lord Slayer dye looks more or less "reach" red comparing to Pact's and some others, however it's dark. Still my favorite of reds I have opened :#
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just reds that are showing up the wrong color.

Just last night i tried some light blue Dyes that came out white. Now I could be color blind, but the contrast from the selection screen light blue to the actual application is stark.

Are you aware of this ZOS?

Please try dyeing some Rubedo materials and see for yourselves.
    NA/PC
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've seen it has less to do with the level of material used for the gear and more to do with the style. I can never get imperial style chest piece to go black, no matter which black I use it always comes out grey and it distorts many of the colors. This happens with other styles and different parts of gear as well, the colors just wont match, what is shown on the color palate is no where near what is displayed on the gear.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..