Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can PVP Skill Points be purchased?

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
I've been pvping since ESO first came out and still haven't reached the rank of Grand Overlord and more importantly the skill points that come with it. What's more players of this rank seem to be few in number as I've never killed one and gotten that achievement . Is there a way to purchase the skill points without having to do the near impossible task of becoming a Grand Overlord? I'm willing to accept that only a few people can reach this rank so long as I get the skill points.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only way is to reach that rank
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Do some pve questing and skyshard hunting then don't worry about the skill points from your alliance rank. I don't do much pvp, my rank isn't even into double figures, I've got more skill points than I know what to do with from pve.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Do some pve questing and skyshard hunting then don't worry about the skill points from your alliance rank. I don't do much pvp, my rank isn't even into double figures, I've got more skill points than I know what to do with from pve.

That doesn't temper my desire to get ALL the skill points.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    They should somehow let you buy the points since it's almost impossible to get them from natural rank up. From my years of PVPing I've never met one Grand Overlord. This is what I think should happen There are 49 ranks and 49 skill points that come with them. So there should be a merchant that will sell you a total of 49 skill points. However, if your character is rank 23 and you have the points with them, then you can only buy 26 skill points. Every time you get a skill point from a rank up, you lose a skill point you can buy from the merchant. Once you reach Grand Overlord and get all the points, you can't use the merchant anymore. It would kinda be like buying bag and bank space. Finally, it would definitely have to cost a lot. Probably 50,000 AP at least or 100-200 thousand AP at most per skill point.