Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How does someone from Aldmeri Dominion reach Betnikh?

plplgain
plplgain
Soul Shriven
After 2 hours of googling and trying things in-game I am about to delete this treasure map.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell's Silver will send you to the Pact zones, Cadwell's Gold will send you to the Daggerfall zones. If you're past level 50 someone can travel to Betnikh and you can then travel to them.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • EternalEther
    I believe you have to take a boat from Vulkhel Guard in southern Auridon.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on which faction you are . if you are DC you will have access to BEtnikh, whatever your level. If you are EP you will have access to the zone when you reach silver content, If you are AD, when you get to gold content. This will all change when One Tamriel launches and you have access to all zones regardless of level or progress. (no ETA on it though)
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, as a level 50, I have access to at least one wayshrine in each Alliance. From there, I can work my way to all of the zones by either walking or finding the boat. This is pretty much required for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, now.

Betnikh and Stros M'kai can be reached from the city of Daggerfall, on the docks. Look for Gilzir.

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    once you hit level 50 you can go there and other places
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    plplgain wrote: »
    After 2 hours of googling and trying things in-game I am about to delete this treasure map.

NO, DON'T THROW IT AWAY, ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! :D:D:D

The other posters are right. Currently, your character must reach level 50 before it can visit other alliances. Waiting for Cadwell's Gold is no longer necessary and One Tamriel should make the question moot but, until then, you need to be at 50.

Unless...

You could make an alt in Daggerfall Covenant. Hop on a boat in Daggerfall's southeastern harbor for Stros M'Kai, do a bit of levelling til you can sail with the pirates to Betnikh (nice roleplay), grab the booty and wayshrine back. The map can be transferred to the alt through the bank.

Might seem like overkill, but before I was vet rank, I had an alt whose sole purpose was to provide access to the Mournhold traders.

Best,
    jt

Edited by sunskater on July 17, 2016 3:02AM
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    plplgain wrote: »

there was some quest which took you there. I do not remember anymore where to get that quest, but just go either on the main questline or in the various zones that you can enter and you get there :)
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    Stay away. I love the peacefulness of this little area. I need AD to stay away.

Anyways...
    You go to Stros M’kai, finish there, then go to Betnikh.
    Edited by LUC1D7 on July 19, 2016 3:07PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you've completed the MQ you can find a guy with a cart just outside Elden Root with a quest marker above his head.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• elvenmad
    elvenmad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    If you've completed the MQ you can find a guy with a cart just outside Elden Root with a quest marker above his head.

This.

This how I got there, there is an npc with a cart and a quest on the road near the Stable master in Eldon Root he teleports you there.
    Check this link > the CARTS section: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Transport

Edited by elvenmad on July 19, 2016 7:02PM
    < PC - EU >
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cart in Elden Root, or any Capital City, where the NPC talks about Star Gazers is for getting to Craglorn.

Betnikh can be reached only by boat. Look in the Docks. Note, I have seen some boats on docks that have no real marker on them, but if you go near the Ships Wheel, you can activate that to travel to an island.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    it seems we can't reach it as AD if we don't go trough story line ?
    In Daggerfall there is no quest giver at the docks and the rearing wheel on the boat goes to Davon's Watch ..
    i tried every way as well and still no clue of where is this boatswain or whatever and just guessing that we'll have to go trough a whole line of time consuming quests that i don't need to eventually make a boatswain spawn to get to that very infamous island already
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Daggerfall there is no quest giver at the docks and the rearing wheel on the boat goes to Davon's Watch ..
    i tried every way as well and still no clue of where is this boatswain or whatever and just guessing that we'll have to go trough a whole line of time consuming quests that i don't need to eventually make a boatswain spawn to get to that very infamous island already
    If you're AD and you already have access to DC zones, you can always ask a friend/guildie who has an AD character and has already been to Betnikh to go there so you can use the teleport to player option.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We really need to see what is intended and what is bugged (and how many months it takes to fix it). The NPCs are there but don't have the proper options, and some of the options they have do not work properly. I think that the intent is there, even with Betnikh, but whether the implementation is there when it goes Live is yet to be seen.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus