The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Recruiting new guild BoM. Ebonheart, (PVE/PVP)

MuddfootXIII
MuddfootXIII
Soul Shriven
We are a new guild looking for new and veteran players. We enjoy doing alot of things Pledges, Dungeons, raffles ect... willing to help low level players.
We are seeking mature players willing to help others and will contribute to the guild.
PSN MuddfootXIII
Edited by MuddfootXIII on July 16, 2016 6:29AM
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    lvl 23 dark elf tamplar. 1 1/2 weeks into the game. grinding to get to pvp stage. also have an alt crafter i periodically work on.

psn: turdis250
  • MuddfootXIII
    MuddfootXIII
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent, check your notifications!
  • MuddfootXIII
    MuddfootXIII
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for active members!
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    can i get an inv? Psn RagingMac10
  • MuddfootXIII
    MuddfootXIII
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting. Please pm MuddfootXIII or fergclan for invite.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Invite please dirtydirt81
  • alleycat22469
    Psn alleycat22469
  • MuddfootXIII
    MuddfootXIII
    Soul Shriven
    Invites sent check your notifications. Sorry for the delay.
  • Lopaka_Lono
    Lopaka_Lono
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join for ebonheart guild please?

PSN Lopaka_Lono
  • kaotiksoul2
    Hi I am a casual player just coming back to the game. I'm looking to relearn the old and learn the new features of the game. I have a lv 33 vamp sorcerer and I could use help on build ideas and getting better gear. I have a ton of mats and supplies since I generally deconstruct everything I wouldn't plan on wearing. Psn is kaotiksoul666 let me know if we could help each other out.