The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wykkyd Achievement Tracker

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently I have problems with this addon. When loading new character, which had all the achievements turned OFF before logging off the game, the addon apparently turns some random achievements on automatically, and I see them on screen soon after logging to game.
With different alts I get different achievements on my screen, but I did not turn on any of them before.
This is annoying to manually search the list of all achievements to turn them off on start, so maybe I just delete it, but maybe there is a solution?
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it recently get updated? I have noticed that some addons tend to reset things when this happens.

There is probably a data file that is kept locally in the Addons Directory* that you can back up and restore on days when the mod is updated. Note, this file is not kept in the root directory, but in your Windows Profile somewhere.

You may want to ping @Wykkyd here with a PM or over at ESOUI for best insight into this. I added his name as a tag so that maybe he will notice this and respond to this thread.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"