Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Exp all of a sudden started going slow help

Pugnado
Pugnado
Been grinding in orsinium public dungeon for the last few days to get the veteran point ranks up and all of a sudden my exp dropped by less than half? And it seems my enlightenment has gone?

Any help?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Enlightenment only lasts a certain amount of time, or rather, a certain number of points.

BTW, your down to 25% from the rate you get them while Enlightened, not half. Or, better, you earn them at 4 times the exp rate while enlightened.
    Edited by Nestor on July 15, 2016 7:04PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    You will gain a small amount of Enlightenment each day/24h. So small boost each day :smile:
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    weird this is the first time it's happened to me? I've grinded hours on end and no change in exp

Thanks for letting me know just something I've never had to look into
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can build up like 12 days worth of Enlightenment, or 12 Champ Points, not sure on the exact distinction*. If you use up say 2 or 3 days worth and come back two or three days later, you will always have that pool. I went on vacation for 5 days and it took me 3 weeks (playing a few hours each day) to ever get into an unenlightened condition.

*Sorry, other than noticing I am in or out of Enlightenment, I don't really pay attention to it. I just load up and play and the Champ Points keep rolling in (and I am at 594 right now so they roll in a bit slow for me)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pugnado
    Pugnado
    Ohhhhh I see thanks you've been a big help cheers mate
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    You can check the amount of enlightenment that you currently have, by opening your character sheet and mousing over the experience bar, you will get a tooltip showing progress towards next CP/level as well as how much enlightenment you have banked if you are playing on a level 50 character. the amount of XP required to gain CP is also scaled to your current CP rank. The higher your rank the more XP required for next rank, with a very large increase when you reach c501.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis