Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone want free bite from a werewolf?

Calgary_Hockey
I bought the werewolf's bite through the crown store and I thought maybe I'll be nice to everyone for today. :)

I offer free bite but I am not on at the moment. I will be home from work soon and I would like to know how to bite someone.

Anyone feel free to message me.

My PSN is CalgaryHockey. My Elder Scrolls Online Player ID is Lord Ravenclaw.

See you soon.
Edited by Calgary_Hockey on July 15, 2016 5:07PM
  • Sanctum
    Sanctum
    Soul Shriven
    You have to have the blood moon passive unlocked in the wolf skill tree and have a skill point in. Then go to one of the wolf shrines (Bangkorai - daggerfall, The Rift - ebonheart and Reapers march -Aldmeri). You will see devour pop up when you look at someone who has not been gifted with either a wolf or a bat bite.

Its up to you if you want to ask them or just bite them. Also you can only do it once a week per character.

Pesonally I go to the shrine and just bite the first person that devour pops up on. If they want it, awesome, if not they can get it cured via the quest that you get as soon as someone bites you.

Source: me, my first character is a crown brought wolf, my second is via wolf bite when I was trying to find the shrine near the rift.
    Da'len: Champion 62, Breton Werewolf DragonKnight, Daggerfall
    Talvas: Lvl 12, Nord Werewolf Dragonknight, Ebonheart
    Kenna: Lvl 5, Altmer, Templar, Aldmeri

Gamertag: xUniQ SanctumX